The Showdown Tournament Part I

The Brawlers all gathered together at the Townhall of Brawl Ville, and listened to the voice on the speaker; "Good day, brawlers! It's time for the weekly DUO SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT!" The Brawlers all cheered, as they we're quiet a couple of seconds after the voice began speaking again.

 "Duo Showdown is based on a 5-team tournament. This means some brawlers may not compete today. The teams are.." Colt and Shelly we're excited to hear, but both of them had one thought the same; They didn't want to team with Bull. "Okay, So the teams are: Nita and Jessie, Poco and Spike, Shelly and Pam, Darryl and Bo, And last but not least Colt and Bull. Colt's eyes widened, as he looked at Bull. Only his facial expression would scare him. 

"Wish me luck, Shelly.." Colt said shivering, as he walked towards the minecarts where Bull was. The voice on the speaker would repeat the teams and told them the map. "The Showdown map will be Skull Creek. Goodluck Brawlers, and take care!" The speaker went off, and the Brawlers hopped into their carts. 

"The Tournament begins in 3, 2, 1.. NOW!" The brawlers spawned, and it was an immidiate battle of the powercrates. Colt was hiding behind a wall, as Bull was gathering the powercrystals they needed. 

Colt heard gunshots, when suddenly some bullet shells shot ride beside him. He screamed, as with Bull a kind of alarm went off. Colt ran, as he looked over his shoulder. It was Jessie. "JESSIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Colt yelled. "I'm trying to win this game, Colt! No mercy!" Jessie said as a response. Bull ran after Jessie, as Colt suddenly heard a scream again. He looked behind him, and saw Bull standing. Before him was laying a powercrystal. Jessie was defeated.

To be continued..