The Bond Between Two

When Colt arrived at the Townhall again, he was greeted by a lot of cheering and lots of Brawlers. He smiled a bit, but felt bad about letting Bull die. He then noticed a tall and buff sillhouette approaching him. 

"Great game, Colt. U deserved to win that." He recognized that voice.. It was Bull. "O-OH- Hey B-Bull! Sorry that I uh.. You know.. Left you to d-die.." Colt said shivering, while suddenly a heavy hand was laid on his shoulder. "It's alright! We won, That's what matters." Colt was silent, and looked up at the buff brawler. "T-Thanks.."

A while after he arrived, everyone went to the Brawl Park. Colt was hanging out with Poco and Barley, and Shelly was talking with Rico. Bull sat on a bench in the Brawl Park, all alone. El Primo noticed, and walked up to him.

 "ELLL PRIMOOO!" was heard, and Bull looked up. "Oh, Hello El Primo.." he said sighing. He looked a bit defeated. "What's up Bull? I've never seen you like this in ages." El Primo sat down. "It's just.. I don't know. Why does everyone hate me? I mean, Besides you.." he had a sad tone in his voice. "Oh Bull.. No one hates you. They are just scared of you!" El Primo said. Bull looked at him with an annoyed look.

 "Ehh.. Sorry.." El Primo looked down, and then at Colt, Poco and Barley. "Hey! Why don't you go up to Colt and the others?" Bull frowned after El Primo said that. "Why? They'll just run away." before Bull knew he got pushed by El Primo towards the three brawlers. Colt noticed, and smiled a bit.

"Hey Bull! What's up?" Bull looked at him, and noticed Poco and Barley backing up a bit. "Uhh.. I dunno? Got bored, I guess.." Bull sat down next to Colt. "What are you three doing..?" he sounded anxiously. "Oh, We're playing a card game! Wanna join?" Colt seemed excited about him joining in.

"You know what? Sure, why not." Colt would hug Bull suddenly. "Great! We'll have a lot of fun."

[ Hint Hint; Ya'll know what's going on here.. ;) ]

Bull got red, and was quiet. Colt looked confused, until he noticed what he just did. Colt also blushed, and would let go of Bull. "E-Ehh.. Sorry 'bout that.." he'd look away. "T-That's alright man.. We're cool." Bull stuttered a bit, and looked away from the brawlers, noticing El Primo who was now grinning at him. He gritted his teeth, and El Primo flew away by his special.

To be continued..