The Party Disaster Pt. I

It was morning, and Colt was laying on his bed. His phone beeped, and he grabbed at it. It was a message from a groupchat. It was from Brock. It was about a party he's giving, and if everyone could come. Colt messaged back, and putted his phone away when the doorbell rang. Colt frowned, and walked towards the door, as some knocking was heard from the other side.

"Who is it?" Colt asked, as it was silent for a moment. "It's Bull.." a deep, but quiet voice said. Colt became red, and opened the door. "O-Oh.. Hey Bull.. What are you doing here in the morning?" Colt said with a stutter in his voice.

"I uh, Thought we could maybe like, train together for a bit? I mean.. Improvement is always nice." Bull said with a little, crooked smile. "Sure! I could use a bit of practice myself.." Colt gave as a response. "Great. Let's go then." Bull took his hand, and walked to the training grounds.

When they arrived, Bull saw Shelly and narrowed his eyes. Colt, on the other hand, immidiately greeted her. "Hey Shelly! How are you!" Colt walked up to her. "Hey Colt! What's Bull doing here.." Shelly said in an annoyed tone. Colt looked back at Bull, and then at Shelly. "Uhh. We are going to practice a bit. Why?" Colt replied confusing. "Oh, Nothingg~" Shelly then walked away. 

Colt's POV; Well that was odd, What's up with her and Bull?

He walked back to Bull, and sighed. "Let's just get practicing, Alright?"

After a while they decided to go back to their houses to change for the party that Brock held this evening. The time Colt arrived, everyone was already there, partying and talking through eachother. "Hey Colt! Glad you came!" Brock suddenly stood before him, as Colt shrieked quietly. "O-OH HEY! You scared me there.." Colt replied, looking down. "Oh Sorry man, didn't mean too. Anyways, Enjoy the party while you can!" Brock then walked off to Darryl and Bo. Colt looked around for Bull, and noticed him standing with El Primo. He walked up to them, and chatted with them for a bit.

Then suddenly Brock grabbed a microphone, and stepped onto the podium in his backyard. It seemed like he wanted to say something important. Colt heard yelling and shots in the distance, and ran up to Brock.

To be continued in Pt. II..