Becoming one

(Soo guys I know it's been a long time,but the story of the abysswalker is in process!And please leave a comment below so you can tell me what I did wrong, now let's get on the chapter^^)

It was a pure night in the Royal Woods where the moon as well was pure and full. In these woods lived the biggest family of Michigan, the Louds. in which currently everyone was sleeping in their comfortable royal beds...well, that's what it seems, because someone is missing. But who?-you ask.

Lincoln a thin boy wearing torm pijamas was laying on the grass located in the mansion's garden. "It has been 5 months since the bad luck incident happened..." he trailed, mindlessly looking at the sky "They rarely feed me, treat me miserably and make me go through horrible situations" Lincon sighed, death neared the poor boy due to the way his family mistreats him. Lincon kneeld and looked at the beautiful green grass, that gracefully shook back and forth because of the midnight's wind, thinking about the bittersweet moments he had with his friends and family in the past and now, he finds himself alone and betrayed by his close ones.

Lincon was so close to shed a tear when...

*snap*

Lincoln lifted he's head and look at his soroundings so he could find the sound source but nothing could be found. Even so, he then heard another snap, the thin boy bLincoln looked around and found nothing,he whas getting scared about this,when he whas about too look on the ground,he saw little white and grey wolf,the wolf must be in he's 3 moths ,the little white and grey wolf look hath im,too show he's yellow eye's,but in he's mouth whas carried a sword.

 Even so, he then heard another snap, the thin boy bLincoln looked around and found nothing,he whas getting scared about this,when he whas about too look on the ground,he saw little white and grey wolf,the wolf must be in he's 3 moths ,the little ...

Lincoln looked at him and smiled.

Lincoln:(weakly)hey buddy, how are you

The young wolf bark has a yes,Lincoln chuckle.

Lincoln:(weakly)hey buddy, don't you have a owner or a name?

???:yes he haves,he's name he's sif,and yes he haves a owner,I'm right here.

Lincoln looked around,just too find nothing.

Lincoln:(weakly)where are you?

???:right below you

Lincoln looks down too see the sword,talking too him.

Lincoln:(confused)you?

???:yes,I'm Artorias,the third knight of Lord gweyn,Kiln of the first flame,and you most be Lincoln.

Lincoln:(suprised)how do you now me?

Artorias:I whyll explain later,but right now grab my sword.

Lincoln:(Confused)why?

Artorias:I said I whyll explain later, but right now touch the sword,please.

The grey and white wolf gives Lincoln too grab the sword.