Chapter two.

Killian's POV. 

It feels so good to be back in town, it has been years since I last saw my brother and father. 
I park my car and walks through the gates, up the stairs and knocks on the door. 
A few seconds later this beautiful girl opens the door.

"Yes?" she asks before I can process that she is smiling.

"What are you doing here Killian?" I hear a very familiar voice say and I cant help but to smile. 

"Well hello on you too brother" I say and then my eyes land on the girl again.

"So, shes the one?" I ask and stares into her eyes, wierd, her eyes are pure, soits not there.. 
"Shes gonna be hard" I say and looks back at Jeremy,the girl turns around and walks inside. 

"I know, But Its gonna be worth it." He says with a grin.

"sure." I say and we walk into a huge room, The living room I assume. 

"Killian." My father acknowledges my presence and looks at me quick before turning back to his conversation with the Lady. 

"Excuse me, whats your name?" I ask the girl and she doesnt react. 

"Well?" I ask her again and she looks at me shocked. 

"Sorry what?" she asks and I smile a bit. 

"Whats your name?" I repeat 

"Cassity, whats yours?" she asks.

I stretches out my hand towards her and she grabs my hand, But something is wrong, very very wrong, It feels like I got a electric shock from her.
She gives me a weird glare before she turns to her maid who just walked into the room. 

Soon enough everybody stands up and I didn't realize it until now. 
How could that happen? 

I sit down next to her, but I make sure I keep my distance. 
I see that Jer is up to something but when isnt he?

I zone out and I wake up when I hear a loud bang and I turn too see the chaos . 

I quickly stand up and I hear Miss.Wilson scream at me father.

"Your son killed my only daughter, your words cant bring her back, so speak no words!"

Father glares at me then leaves. 

"Can I help you? Please, anything??" I ask Miss.Wilson and she stares at me for a while, like she is processing what I just asked.

Then she nods.

"You can carry her too her bed." she slowly says and I nod, I grab Cassitys legs and then I put a hand on her back for support, then I carry her bridal style up the stairs and softly puts her down on the bed. 

I look at her for a moment before I turn around and looks at her room, its cute, very girly.

I walk out of the room and I can hear Miss Wilson talk to someone in the hall, Im not very noisy but I really want to know, so I walk towards the voices and I see an open door, and Miss. Wilson talks to a mirror, so the rumors is true. 

"Hello Killian." She mirrors greet me and I stare at the mirror and then at Miss.Wilson again. 

"Come in." Miss.Wilson says and I walk inside the room.

I walk up to the mirror and the woman in the mirror smiles half hearted towards me. 

"You dont know yet who you are, or what you are capable of. Be careful with the darkness dear."

I stare at her in disbelief,im not dark. Im NOT dark! 

"Thats a lie." I tell her. 

She gives Miss Wilson a look at im practically pushed out of the room.
I stare at the door for a while before I actually can process what just happened.
Its all lies!  I have always been good! 

I shake it off and quickly walks out of the castle and gets in my car. 
I drive to the house I once called home.. I open the door and Jeremy greets me with a huge grin.
I just shake my head and walks upstairs and into my old 'room'

what did she mean why 'you don't know what you are capable of ' ?!