00.05

Dyana wandered around the store in boredom. She kept her distance from Five because he was weirdly having a moment with a mannequin he named Dolores. Every now and then Dyana would glance over at the two. Her facial expressions would be of confusion and possible disgust and nothing else. She knew why he talked to Dolores, but it was still weird, to say the least.

"Um...Five I forgot to tell you, but Hazel and Cha-Cha are after you. I went after them, thinking I could stop them or at least slow them down, but it didn't go as plan."

"What? Why did y..." He never finished his sentence. Gunshots interrupted the brief conversation.

Dyana ducked down and crawled over towards Five. She gripped his shoulder and upper arm and pulled him to cover. She took her gun and shot at where the gunfire came from. She only got two shots in when she got shot in the shoulder. "Shit!" She cried out in pain as she fell next to Five.

"Stay here," Five told her.

She was going to protest, but he vanished before she could. Dyana pulled her shirt sleeve back and pulled the bullet out of her shoulder. She rubbed over the wound, healing it. She flicked the bullet onto the floor. She quickly glanced up to see where the two shooters were. She ducked back down when they shot at her again. "Five!" She screamed for her brother.

Not even a second later he popped up in front of her. He grabbed her upper arm and transported both of them to behind a counter. "Is it them?" He asked.

"I think so."

Five nodded. He looked down at Dolores and sighed. "Take good care of her. I'm going to go and drive them out. I'll be back soon. Just stay hidden," he said as he shoved Dolores into Dyana's arms. He once again vanished before Dyana could speak up.

Dyana groaned in response. She wanted to go out there and kick the two assassins asses. She wanted to kill Cha-Cha since what she did to her about two years ago when Dyana was twenty-seven. Cha-Cha killed the only person Dyana ever loved. Dyana mainly blames herself, but she would definitely feel better if Cha-Cha has a bullet in her head.

About five or so minutes past and Five wasn't back. Dyana took it upon herself to placed Dolores in a safe stop and join the fight. Dyana jumped up onto the counter and looked around. She spotted Cha-Cha in her animal mask. A smirk grew on her face as she pulled her gun out. She jumped off of the counter and dashed over towards the unaware assassin. She aimed the gun and shot Cha-Cha into the shoulder.

Cha-Cha whipped around shooting at Dyana. Dyana dodged each bullet as she reached her. She gripped Cha-Cha's gun and yanked it out of her hand.

"Dyana! We have to go!" Dyana heard Five yelled from across the room.

"I'll get you next time," Dyana growled at Cha-Cha as she shot her in the leg. Dyana took off running towards Five. Right before she got to Five, she felt pain shot through her back and down her legs. She fell to the floor, moaning in pain. Her vision grew blurring. The last thing she saw was Five running towards her.

...

Dyana felt herself slipping in and out of conscious. She groaned trying to get out of her sleeping state. She forced her eyes opened and instantly regretted it. Light burned her unadjusted eyes, causing them to tear up. Dyana screwed her eyes shut to block out the bright light.

"Oh good you're up," she heard someone say. She couldn't even make out who it was all she knew that it was a girls voice. "You've had most of us worried," It was Allison.

"I'm here that is all that matters," Dyana groaned once more as she opened her eyes again and looked at Allison. "How long was I out?"

"About a day and a half. Five told us vaguely what happened to you. All he said was that you ran into the FBI and they shot at you. After that, you came running to Five because he was closer than the hospital and home," Allison explained.