Chapter 2

We ordered our meals. I was having a hard time chosing, and so was Annie. We've never been to this restaurant, let alone London. 

"Hmm.. What to chose what to chose!" Annie said.

"Wait. What's this restaurant called again?" I asked.

The five boys mouths' dropped. They stared at me like I  had 6 eyes. 

"What? I've never been to London!" I said. 

"Well then! We need to get you some chicken! It's amaZING!" Louis said.

"Oh. Okay! It must be good!" I said.

The waitor came, and stood at the end of the table. She looked like a bitch. 

"What can I get you today?" She said like she wished she would get fired in the next 30 seconds. Her eyebrows were raised, forehead rinkled. 

"She would like the 1/4 chicken, I would like the 1/2 chicken. Niall?" Louis said. 

"I'd like the whole chicken please!" Niall said happily. 

I looked over at him, and chickled a little. 

"You can eat a whole chicken by yourself?" I said.

"Uh, duh! This chicken is the best!" He said.

I smiled, and giggled. 

"I'd like the 1/4 chicken, breast and wing please!" Annie said. 

"I'll take the 1/2 chicken please." Liam said. 

"Same for me please." Zayn said.

"I'll take the 5 whole chicken wings please, m'am." Harry said. 

"Will that be all today?" The waitor asked, rolling her eyes. 

"Yes." Louis said. 

The waitor walked away, and we all started talking. 

"She has NO personality. At ALL."

"Hey.. She's pretty hot!" Harry said.

"She's like 40!" We all said. 

We all smiled, and laughed. The waitor came back after about 45 minutes. There was ALOT of food. We each got our plates, and the waitor walked away. I grabbed my knife and fork, and started cutting it up. Everyone stared at me, with they're eyes wide open. I slowly moved the fork towards my mouth, and I put the chicken in. I chewed and swallowed. My eyes widened, and I smiled. 

"This chicken is AMAZING!" 

They all smiled, and started eating. Niall was halfway done. 

"Niall! You eat so fast!" 

"No time for talking. Just eating!" He said, his mouth full of food. 

We all finished eating, and drank our drinks. The waitor came back with the reciept, and we all payed. I left the tip, which was a dime. 

"I'm only giving her a dime. She had no personality and she got my drink wrong." I said.

They smiled at me, and put the money in. We all got up and left. We walked out of the restaurant and into Harry's car. I sat next to Annie and Louis. We had a lot of fun on the way back. Now we all had a lot of inside jokes. I really liked the boys, and knew I was going to have lots of fun being their manager. 

I went home that night at around 10:00. I got a text, so I opened it. It was from the number 555-6387. It said : "Hey. It's Lou. I wanted to tell you personally that I really like you.. And not just as a friend I guess.. Maybe we could go out for dinner sometime?" 

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Louis liked me. And not as a friend. But I liked him too..