thirty six

"are you serious" Jillian said as she raised her eyebrows. I took another spoonful of icecream into my mouth as I nodded "why would he say that, none of that even happened"

"exactly! there was no bad blood between us. him and I were basically best friends man" I said with a whine in my voice "and with Jenna fink?? he called her annoying when we first met her, what does she have that I don't??"

"for starters she has a brother who's not crazy and won't kill jonah. and second of all she's a thot, trust me. she gets with every one of her guy friends. trust me, she's tried to get with Jake before even" Jillian said. Jillian is not known to say rude stuff that isn't even true. she's not often a shit talker but when she speaks up you know it's about to be some good fresh tea

"but why would he just throw what we had away for her? like I get I never let him... smash or whatever he calls it. but like he's admitted his true feelings and if they were as amazing as he said they made him feel why would he just throw it away to go back to how he used to feel? " I sigh as I glance between Jillian and my ice cream

" honestly... he's a little play boy. he's known as the classic high school heart breaker. he showed no loyal potential, and I say this with all of my love but he was no good for you. like at all. and I know you're sad about it, or angry. maybe you even want to throw a table at his face... or high-five him in the face with a truck... "

" You read my mind like a book" I mumble while she continues talking

"and honestly. I know you. you're going to try and sit down and talk it out with him so he can explain that he apparently never did anything and then you'll you guys will go back to normal. but I just don't think you can do that here. he's obviously in the wrong, zephan wouldn't lie about something like this Raina, and most definitely wouldn't to you. " she finished.

" you're right. I know your right because even if zephan wants in all his power to keep any boys that could hurt me out of my life, he wouldn't do anything that could hurt my feelings like make up a lie.

"I say you text him, tell him you're through with his shit. and then you and I can start plotting your revenge"

"revenge??" I question

"of corse revenge, you can't just let that asshole hurt you like that" Jillian said "now go and text him"

"okay okay fine" I say as I pull out my phone and open up our i message chat.

raina:
calling you an asshole would be an understatement.

I cannot believe you would waste six months of BOTH our lives to. do this stupid shit.

all you ever do is just hurt people because your dicks probably to small and you need to hide that fact with your ego.

jonah:
if I do recall right just last week you were about to take this so called "tiny dick". now calm down and tell me why you're freaking out at me.

is it that time of the month or something?

raina:
you're such a egotistical asswad. no it's not ThAt TiMe Of ThE mOnTh. tell me about how apparently we're no longer talking but cause I apparently "dropped you"

jonah:
if I do remember you were all up on that chase kid at that party a few weeks ago. why don't you hope off my dick and go hope onto his.
and besides you can't control me, were just friends.

raina:
whatever, you're just a fuck boy. just likr everyone else says. nothing more then a quick fuck for horny girls. hope you know you've lost the one person who was down for you. have a good life.

you have blocked "jonah".

"okay Jillian" I said, looking up with a sniffle as a small tear escaped my eye "let's get to. planning this revenge."

authors note :
Jasmine said there needs to be more tea so there's officially more tea.
:)))))