Chapter 9

Pitch's POV:

Ugh! Watching her song made me sick. Now that that's over, I can start my plan. I flew in my shadows to where Hans was sitting in a chair. "Hey..." I whispered scaringly. He shuddered at my raspy voice and responded. "Who's there?! Show yourselves!" Stupid little boy. "Haven't you ever heard of the Boogie Man?" I asked. "The who?" He asked. As usual I wasn't surprised he didn't know me because ever since the moon has made North and the others, everyone forgot about me. "The Boogie Man? Pitch, Pitch Black." I said grinning as I stepped out of the shadows. The boy gasped as he looked at me. "Well, I heard you were trying to get into the royalty, huh? Well not only that, but I can make you the hero that stopped the winter. But if not, I can just go" I said as I was luring him into my trap. I hid in the shadows as he yelled for me. "Wait! I'm interested in what you have to say." He said as i walked towards him. The fool! Fell for my trap! Goodbye Elsa!

Merida's POV: (forgot all about her! Whoops?)

Stupid Jack, stupid Tooth, stupid Bunny, stupid everyone! Except for Hiccup. Where did that come from. Ok will I kinda like Hiccup. Anyway it's not about Hiccup. I'm tryin to find Elsa, that laddy. All because stupid Pitch. It's so cold, who knew Elsa was this strong. All of a sudden I fell. Something black flew around me. I grabbed my bow and arrow and aimed at it. I shot and it screeched. It landed down next to me and it was Toothless and Hiccup! Oh my god! I feel like crying. "Hiccup! Toothless! I'm so sorry!" I yelled as I helped Hiccup up. He pushed me out of the way and I could tell he was angry. "Get off me!" He yelled at me. My eyes widened as my heart sunk. "But, I- I.." I stuttered as I sighed. A single tear streamed toward my cheek as I suddenly got mad. "NO! Ye kno whet? No! It's no my fault I shot Toothless. Ye scared meh! I don kno what's wron wit boys!? Ugh! I'm so tired of boys. I'm done! Don ever talk to meh! Ever! I'm done!" I screamed as Hiccup looked at me in shock. Silence grew as I was still upset not wanting to talk to Hiccup. "Merida.. I'm so." "No! I'm done. Hiccup! I'm leaving and don bother looking for meh!" I yelled as I stomped out. When I was out of sight I sat near a rock and cried. Which was weird cause I never cried about boys.

Hiccups POV: (So many povs but I need to make it up for making you wait)

I feel confused. But that doesn't matter, what matters is Toothless. I looked behind to see Toothless yearning in pain. I needed help. "Help! I need help! My dragon is injured!" I yelled. I looked up and saw the sleigh of North flying down towards us. "Hiccup!" Rapunzal yelled. Everyone was there except Jack, Elsa, and Merida. I felt bad for yelling at her. And now, she was mad at me. And the worst part is that I kinda liked her. My thoughts broke as North asked, "what happened?" Great, now I'm gonna have tell them what happened. "Well, I ScareddMEridaAndSheShotToothlessAndIGotMadAndYelledAtHerButThenSheGotMadAndYelledAtMeAnDRanOutOfMySightAnd It's All My Fault!" I said fast and panted. Everyone said "what?" Except for Tooth. "You did what?!" She yelled. "You understood?" Bunny asked. "Force of habit, since I talk fast also." She answered back. "Guys? Are we missing something? Toothless!?" I yelled breaking silence. Rapunzal ran to Toothless and wrapped her hair around the wound. "Whatever you do, don't freak out." She warned as she started singing. "Flower gleam and glow, let your powers shine, make the clock reverse, bring what once was mine." Her hair is glowing?!"Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine." She unwrapped her hair and as I looked there was no... Wound?! She healed him. "I have healing powers and my hair glows. I never told anyone so please don't tell! Please?" She begged as we nodded. That means I have to apologize to Merida. I messed up. "Toothless. Let's go." I said as I mounted up on him. "Hey! Where are you going!"North asked. "To get Merida!" I yelled as I as I flew away. "Go get her!" Tooth yelled. "I will." I mumbled to myself.

A/N

SOO sorry for making y'all wait but I have school and homework and chores and projects so yea, I've been pretty busy. I added Merricup but it died. It's going to come back soon. Don't worry, I like hiccstrid and Merricup. But this is Merricup so yea. Please understand! ~Charlize😘❄️😉