Chapter 11

(I'll post another 2 chapters😉
Chapter 11
-
Jack's POV:

Just as I was about to enter her ice castle, she shut me out. A pain shot in my chest. I guess I felt hurt when she shut me out. Wait,I found Elsa! I have to tell the others. I flew up searching for the crew. As I flew, I saw a girl with strawberry blonde hair with two braids and and a blonde haired guy on a sleigh with a reindeer about to jump of the cliff running from wolves. Just as they jumped, I winced. They weren't gonna make it. "Wind." I whispered to the wind. Luckily, the wind picked them up and they made it to the other side. Alright. As I flew I saw Hiccup and Toothless flow by. I stopped as I sped up to them. "Hiccup!!" I yelled. He stopped in mid air. "Have you seen Merida?!" He asked frantically. "No... Awww does little Hiccup have a crush on red head." Hiccup turned and blushed. "Please don't tell?" He whispered desperately. I nodded as I remembered. "Hiccup! I found Elsa, though." He looked up. "Where?" "Follow me." I said as I flew ahead towards the ice castle.

*€?~{*^..?~|¥*^,?|]~z AFTER A FEW MINUTES:7?:7&(:7:,790/7

After flying we landed down where the stairs were. I felt curious as I wondered how it felt when Elsa ran up the ice made stairs. I looked at Hiccup with a smirk on my face. "Why are you smirking?"Hiccup asked with a weird facial expression. "You'll see." I smirked. I ran up singing. "Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky!" As I ran up. "AWESOME!! Let me try!!" Hiccup yelled as he screeched, "LET IT GO! LET IT GO!" I covered my ears not wanting to hear more. Finally as he got up, I then heard sobbing. Hiccup looked at my shoulder and stared in shock. "Hiccup?" I turned to see Merida sobbing looking at Hiccup and I. "Hiccup?" Merida cried. They stared at each other for what seem like forever. Finally Merida ran towards Hiccup and hugged him. He seem surprised but then hugged back. Merricup.... I ship it! (Jack your fangirling!!😂😂) Let me fangirl here author😒
Hiccups POV:
We hugged for what seem like forevermuntil she pulled away and smacked my arm. "That's for being a bitch to me!" She yelled with fury. She then grabbed my collar....
Rapunzal's POV:

I think it's cute Hiccup likes Merida. How do I know? It's obvious if you were me. "Umm... How are we gonna find Jack, Elsa, Hiccup,And,Merida?" I asked observantly. " don't worry my dear." North smiled. I smiled back genuinely. He grabbed a snow globe similar to the one
Elsa used and smashed it. "Where Jack is." He yelled as it opened a portal. We all got in as I got a headache. When we reached at the end of the portal, I already saw everyone except Elsa. "Hey guys! OH MYGOSHHH!! It's Merricup!!" They pulled away and blushed. Jack then started cracking up and fell on the snow laughing his ass off. Merida shot him a look. I decided to let it drop. "So where's Elsa?" Tooth asked. Jack glared at Tooth. "Umm, last time I checked. You had a crush on me and tried to get rid of Elsa." Tooth glared back. "This doesn't concern you, Frost." "Actually it kinda does. Cause I'm the one working with them." "Can you mates go one darn second without fighting!!" Bunny yelled furiously. "Sorry." Tooth and Jack both said. "Thank you!" Bunny huffed. I hadn't noticed before, but when I looked up I saw an ice castle. There were no words to describe! It was just soo..... Breathtaking. "do you think Elsa built it?" I asked still looking at the castle. "I know she did, I saw her built this! You should see her now! She looks so hot!" Jack then flushed. "I don't know where that last part came from." Jack murmured. To be honest, I ship it!! "Ok, let's go get Elsa now, I mean it's why we came here for, right?" North reassured. (I'm not doing his Russian accent anymore, but just use your imagination of his accent, alright?) "right!" We all answered.
A/N
-
And that's how they got there..... Your welcome. And like before said, I'll be posting another two chapters, MAYBEEEE...... JKJK, I'll do it😁😊 this chapter probably sucked. Nothing really left to say so PLEASE:please vote and comment, would ya?