Chapter 12

( I noticed I've only been writing chapters for the other story so here you go!✌️)

Jack's POV:

"No, we can't. Goodbye Anna." Elsa argued as she turned to head upstairs.

"Elsa! Wait!" Anna called out while she kept up with Elsa. It was obvious Anna wasn't gonna give up like that.

"No, I'm just trying to protect you!" Elsa warned not looking at Anna.

As We kept listening to the two sisters, I knew somehow this wasn't going to end well.

Third person's POV:

"You don't have to protect me, I'm not afraid!" Anna sang, reassuring Elsa she wasn't scared.

Elsa, on the other hand, ignored Anna as she fastened her pace, keeping her distance with Anna.

Jack and the rest were listening and deciding if they should interrupt the two sisters.

"Please don't shut me out again! Please don't slam the door!" Anna kept singing as when she's said shut me out again, she felt the pit of sadness hit her stomach. She had also noticed her voice was breaking when she had sang this.

"You don't have to keep your distance anymore!" Anna noticed how Elsa was still keeping her distance.

"Cause for the first time in forever, I finally understand." Anna realized as to why Elsa shut Her out all the time.

"For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand." Anna knew she was taking a risk to help Elsa control her powers, but she knew she had meant it.

Elsa was finally upstairs to where she built her chandelier, still not wanting to look at Anna, who was behind her. The rest were behind Anna, obviously not wanting to be seen for they had realized to let it play out and see how it would end. Although, if things got out of hand, they would have to help.

"We can head down this mountain together! You don't have to live in fear!" Anna knew Elsa had feared of hurting anybody.

"Cause for the first time in forever! I will be right here!" Anna knew she was going to help her sister through it all. Elsa realized she couldn't just keep ignoring Anna. Eventually she turned around and sang, trying to persuade Anna to leave.

"Anna, please go back home. Your life awaits!" Elsa had wanted Anna to take place of being Queen instead, for she knew she wasn't going back. She had noticed the others were there but she didn't seem to care.

"Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates!" For Elsa had knew that is what Anna had wanted, the gates to be open.

"Yeah, but-" Anna had to tell Elsa.

"I know! You mean well, but leave me be! Yes I'm alone but I'm alone and free!" As she had sang this she opened the ice doors, enjoying the view. She had then forgotten Anna was close, too close. She moved back not wanting to touch Anna.

"Just stay away and you'll be safe from me!" She had remembered about everything that was happening. Jack meanwhile, had figured out what happened. It had all made sense to him. EVERYTHING!

"Actually were not." Anna muttered.

Elsa had stopped when she heard. She turned to Anna.

"What'd you mean your not?" Elsa asked concerned for if she had done something worse.

"I get the feeling you don't know." Anna told herself.

"Well, what do I not know!?" Elsa scowled.

"Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow..." Anna stuttered as each word she said got quieter.

Elsa was bewildered. She was having trouble to take all this in.

"What?" She managed.

"You kinda set off an eternal winter.... Everywhere..." Anna mumbled the last part.

"Everywhere!!" Elsa asked, making sure that's what Ana had said. Jack noticed Elsa's powers had been acting up again for snow started falling.

"Th-that's okay. You can just unfreeze it." Anna said like if she had solved the problem.

"I-I can't. I don't know how!" Elsa panicked. Jack had saw there was more snow flying around like a blizzard.

"Sure you can! I know you can!" Anna yelled over the almost blizzard building up.

"Cause for the first time in forever-" Anna sang in the background.

"Ooh, I'm such a fool, I can't be free!" Elsa yelled as she panicked. The snow blizzard had seem to gotten tougher with the wind pushing around everybody, except for Elsa.

"You don't have to be afraid!"

"No escape from the storm inside of me!" Elsa had forgotton about everybody as the storm grew stronger.

"We can work this out together!" Anna still sang trying to calm down Elsa.

"I can't control the curse!" Elsa sang/yelled to herself while taking notice of her hands.

We'll reverse the storm you've made!"

"Ohhh, Anna please! You'll only make it worse!" Elsa yelled at Anna. The storm grew too strong for anybody to stop it.

"Don't panic!" Anna sang out loudly for Elsa probably couldn't hear her over the blizzard.

Elsa looked at the glass wall noticing the mess and fear.

"There's so much fear!"

We'll make the sun shine bright!" Anna sang positively while Elsa was singing the negative.

"Your not safe here!" Elsa looked at Anna who was singing and hovering her arms over her face for protection.

"We can face this thing together!"

Jack and the group had enough of watching as they saw the situation had only gotton worse by the minute.

"We can change this winter weather!"

"Ahhhhhhh..." Elsa chimed.

"Elsa! You have to stop!" Rapunzal yelled.

"Elsa!" Merida screamed.

"Look around you! It's getting worse! Calm down! Hiccup screeched.

"Elsa calm down!" Jack yelled. Everything must have gotton to Elsa's head.

"I CANT!!" Elsa screamed. The blizzard flew in and out of Elsa as everyone dodged it.

Everyone but Anna.

A/N

This is probably the longest chapter I've ever done.

So yay!! I updated.

And seriously, it took me an hour to write this.

Poor Anna. I kinda felt emotional for wiring this, but oh whale🐳🐋.

Lol

So what happens next?

-stay tip used for next time!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

-~Charlize💕💕❄️❄️