Chapter 8

Jack's POV:

I literally just mentally slapped myself. I kissed Elsa. I. Kissed Elsa. I kissed..... ELSA!? I don't even like her. And now instead of us thinking of a way to get out of this whole guardian thing, I drove Elsa away. Then all of a sudden, something slapped me. But literally, not mentally. Was it. Snowball? Nope it was... Tooth? Why has she been acting all strange. "Hey! That was uncalled for,you know?!" I practically yelled rubbing my face. "You kissed Elsa!" She yelled pointing at me. "Tooth, mate, do you have a thing for Jack?" Bunny butted in. "Stay out of it Bunnymund!!" Tooth yelled. Now the three of us were arguing. Meanwhile North, Sandy, Hiccup, Merida , and Punzie were trying to break it up. All of a sudden an arrow shot through almost hitting us. We all looked at Merida. "Lis'en up! Whe is wrong wit you guys! Ye guys ar fighting while our frien is ou ther! I don know abou ye, bu I'm going to look fo Elsa by my own!" She stomped out and we all stood quietly. "I need some space." I blurted as I flew up cutting slack. Then I heard a voice. It was a girl singing. I flew down to see a woman walking up the mountain. I got closer hiding and saw Elsa. Good! She didn't notice me.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen

A kingdom of isolation

And it looks like, I'm the Queen

The wind is howling like some swirling storm inside,

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal don't feel, don't let them know

She looked at her glove and pulled it off.

Well now they know!

Let it go! Let it go!

She made snowflakes out of her hand! She has powers! I'm not alone?

Can't hold it back anymore!

She made a freaking snowman!

Let it go! Let it go!

Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care! What they're going to say!

Let the storm rage on....

She clicked the button of her cape and it flew into the wind like the glove did.

The cold never bothered me anyway

'The cold never bothered me anyway', I like that phrase! She started walking towards deeper into the mountains. I followed still hiding so I wouldn't get caught by her.

It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small

And the fears that once controlled me

Fears?!?! Was she always filled with fear?

Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do

She looked and saw that the mountain had a gap from the other side of another mountain. She made a frosty staircase and ran forward.

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me!

She stepped on the staircase and the area she stepped on turned to a thick ice staircase with designs.

I'm freeee!

Let it go! Let it go!

She was now running up the staircase heading to the other mountain.

I am one with the wind and sky!

'Hey Wind! Take me home!' Wait! Where did that thought come from?!

Let it go! Let it go! You'll never see me cry!

She ran to the center and stomped. A gigantic solid snowflake came out form her foot.

Here I stand! And here I stay!

Let the storm rage on..

She brought her hands up and and the snowflake transformed to an ice castle! She's really trying to one-up me!

My powers flurry through the air into the ground!

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around!

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast!

She got serious and held her crown and looked at it thoughtfully. I guess she was thinking.

I'm never going back...

She threw her crown away.

The past is in the past!!

Undid her bun and changed it into a French braid.

Let it go! Let it go! And I'll rise like the break of dawn!

Let it go! Let it go! That perfect girl is gone!

Her dress changed into an icy blue dress. She looked so beautiful right now!

Here I stand in the light of day!

Let the storm rage on!!!

She threw hands up and gazed into the sun.

The cold never bothered me anyway!

She flicked her hands and the doors closed shut.

Authors note: ok so I finally finished this chapter. Merida stood up and left to find Elsa. Jack witnessed Let It Go! Thanks for the views and votes! ~ Charlize❄️