Chapter sixteen

A/N: Thought I'd try to have audio. Tell me if you love it or hate it and I will/won't do it in future. Play audio now. It will last you the whole chapter. It's looped for an hour. But it's a nice piano instrumental song so don't worry, it shouldn't kill your ears. 😂

Jimin dropped to the ground in despair. His mum crouched down at his side to cradle his shaking body. Jimin leaned into her as she rubbed his back. "My poor boy." Mrs. Park said. Jimin sobbed. He didn't know what to do.

"Mum, would you mind going. I want to be alone." Jimin spoke.

"Oh. Umm, yeah, sure. Call me if you need anything." Mrs. Park said as she stood up. She walked over to the door and walked out while shutting it behind her gently.

The second she was out the door Jimin broke. Sobs wracking his entire body.

• • •

"Jimin!" Yoongi howled from inside the van. "Jimin, help me. You can save me, I know you can!"

The van suddenly stopped. Yoongi heard the doors open and close again. He heard footsteps on travel before the door was open. He growled softly.

"Come on. You have tests to complete." A middle-aged man told him. "Co-operate or you won't like the outcome."

Yoongi let his ears and tail droop. He crawled out of the van with his elbows and was immediately grabbed by two large men. He was terrified. Yoongi yelped as the doors got shut on his tail. He wondered about Jimin and whether he was okay.

He had to be....right?

Surely Jimin wouldn't get hurt. He's done nothing wrong.

Yoongi was too caught up in his thoughts about Jimin to realise where they were going. He suddenly felt cold as he was pushed to the stone floor of an iron barred cell. He quickly stood up and jumped over to the door as a man was shutting it. He could see the two that carried him walking away.

He didn't make it to the door on time. It was shut and he had no hopes of opening it again. A 20kg padlock was placed around the bolt to keep it secured in place.

"Sorry, man." The man said while ruffling his burgundy hair. "But you gotta deal with it and get used to it. This is life now. Now either show them you'll never attack anyone or stay here forever." He said and slowly walked away peering over his shoulder.

Yoongi grabbed his soft golden brown hair with his hands and dropped them again. He had to get out. But how?

• • •

Jimin was making himself some food. He was still crying and his house felt empty. It was so late but he didn't care, he was hungry.

He was all alone again and missed the arms that would often wrap around his waist as he cooked. He missed the tongue that would gently lick his face (bearing in mind Yoongi is a cat so it wasn't as weird to them as it sounds).

Jimin whined at the thought of not having anyone to cuddle with as he slept. He hung his head low and focused on the dinner.

He drowned out all of his thoughts and negative events of that day and started humming gently to himself.

"Yoongi, do you want tuna?!" He yelled. "Oh...right." He said as his mood dropped. "He's not here."

Jimin ate in silence. He had three mouthfuls of his food before losing his appetite and putting his plate in the sink. He slumped upstairs and flopped into his bed. He buried his face between the pillows. He giggled. Yoongi would always bury his face between the pillows.