Chapter 3

Harry's POV

We are in Holmes Chapel. For Christmas. So I have to get Daisy dressed. She's running around our room naked.

"I like being nakey Daddy!" Daisy yelled while giggling. Then Louis walked in.

"Louis! Grab her!" I yelled at him. He picked her up. "I like being nakey Papa!" Daisy giggled.

"Love you need to get dressed." Louis told her. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Aunt Gemma says Daddy used to run around nakey. Why can't I?" She sassed.

Louis looked at me. He carried her over to me. I put a fresh nappie on her. We are potty training her.

"Bug,you have to be dressed." I told her. She poked my tummy. Daisy started to move away from me and towards Louis.

She rolled on her stomach and hid behind Louis. "Whats the matter bug?" Louis asked her. I'm 1 month pregnant.

"Daddy's tummy moved." she whimpered. I montioned her to come to me. She did. We dressed her.

She would only put my shirt on. She tried to put Louis' pants on. But their to big. So she put a pair of his boxers on.

Daisy climbed in my lap and started to poke my stomach.

"Daisy,you can not poke my stomach. Your sibling is in there." I said to her in a soft but stern voice.

She stared at me then she turned to Louis. "Papa why did Daddy eat my brother?!" Daisy said.

She was in shock. Then mum ad Gemma came in our room. "Hey Styles family." Gem said.

Daisy got off my lap and ran to mum. "Whats the matter,Daisy?" mum asked her. Mum picked her up and bounced her on her hip.

"Daddy eat my brother!" Daisy said. "Harry your pregnant!" Mum said. She was exicted. "Whats pregnant mean?" Daisy said.

She was confused. So mum put her down. She ran over to Louis. "Papa whats pregnant mean?" Daisy asked her father.

Louis picked her up and sat her on the bed. "Daisy pregnant means that there is a baby growing inside of Daddy." Louis tried to explain to her.

Daisy started to poke Louis' stomach. "Papa have baby in dere too?" she asked. Daisy is still poking Louis' stomach.

He chuckled at her. She has a long attention span when it comes to things she doesn't know.

"No,Babe. Daddy is the one carrying the baby." Louis told her. Daisy looked up at us with her big green and blue eyes.

"How my brother get in Daddy's tummy?" Daisy asked. She looked at me then Louis.

We don't want to explain sex to a one year old. "So when Papa and me were together we made love. Thats how you came along and then we made love again and we are having another baby." I tried to explain to her.

Daisy got into my lap and kissed my stomach. "Daddy,how does my brother eat?" she asked me.

"Well I when I have to eat your brother gets the food I eat first then I get the leftovers." I told her.

She nodded. I mean we have a boy Scottie and a girl Irish Terrier. Daisy had accidently walked in on them mating.

She didn't understand what was happening,so she ran upstairs to my and Louis' room. She told us what happened.

Louis and me were in shock. But they had puppies and Daisy wanted to keep them. So we did. Well we gave them to the lads.

Daisy cried over giving them away. It was like she had a baby and didn't want to give it up. Daisy fell asleep on my chest.

I picked her up and carried her downstairs. We wanted her to open her gifts first but she was too busy sleeping to care.

Louis was trying to wake her up but didn't work. Then the lads,Louis' mum,stepdad,and sisters came over.

"Daisy! Get up! Its Christmas!" Zayn,Liam,Niall and Perrie yelled to wake her up. "No." she said.

Then they started to shake her. That pissed her off. Daisy got up from the couch and walked over to Louis.

She sat in his lap and went back to sleep. Everyone opened their presents. Daisy is now sleepily wake.

"Louis why do You give my baby boy clothes?" I asked him. Daisy tried to stand up but she fell back into Louis' lap.

She's sleep drunk. "I put in there. Because Papa said that you need to approve of it first." Daisy told me.

"Bug you know you could have a sister." I said. Daisy is now fully awake.

"But I want a brother. We can play pranks and footie and eat." Daisy said. We knew she has always wanted a brother.

Daisy already picked out his name. Brandon Tommo Styles. Then Daisy opened her present. "Matches?" she said.

Gemma had accidently put a box of matches in her present. "Daisy give them to me." Louis told her.

"I put them on your hand,Papa." Daisy said. It was true. If she didn't know what it was or if we told her not to play with it. She would give it to us.

Louis looked at his hand and saw she had put the matches there. 'Papa what do matches do?" she asked him.

Daisy does have a short attention span too. "They make fire." Louis said. Louis helped Daisy open her presents.

Daisy hid presents she bought for us. Louis helped her bring them out. She had put everyone's name on it. They handed them out.

Daisy got me more bandanas and made me some bracelets. She got Louis a football,cleats, and made him some bracelets.

She got Zayn art supplies and Perrie make up. She got Niall an 'I 💙Food!" Shirt and a "Food Is Life" shirt. Daisy got Liam batman stuff.

She had also given her Papa some superman stuff. Daisy got a football,cleats,bandanas,bow ties,Ninja Turtles toys and movies,Transfromers toys and movies.

She also got beanies,and and Ipod touch. Its a fifth gen. Its black on the front and blue back.

She got a football case she had colored blue. Now it looks as it was made that way.