Chapter 4

So Harry has given birth to a happy,healthy baby boy. His name is Brandon Tommo Styles.

He weigh 6 pounds and 10 ounces. He was 50inches long. Harry was asleep in his bed with Louis. Lately Brandon hasn't cried at night.

But Harry and Louis don't know is that their one year old daughter has been taking care of him at night.

"Louis wake up." Harry said. Trying to wake his husband up. "Hazza baby whats the matter?" Lou asks him.

"Brandon hasn't cried. I'm getting scared." Harry says. Louis nodds. They hear something downstairs. So they go check it out.

When Harry and Louis go down the stairs they see Daisy feeding her brother. She had taken all his clothes off.

When they reach the last step they walk over to them. "Daisy why are you doing this?" Harry asked her.

"I wanted you and Papa to rest." she said.

"Daddy Brandon has been throwing up. Thats why I took his clothes off. I put this cold wash cloth on him to cool him down." Daisy told them.

They nodded. Harry and Louis took care of their sick son. Daisy told them about what she has been doing.

Daisy is quietly sobbing. So Louis went over to his sobbing daughter. He pulled her onto his lap.

Daisy sobbed into her Papa's shirt. "Bug whats the matter?" Louis asked his baby girl.

"You and Daddy are mad at me!" she cried. Harry heard what she said. And he walked over to them with Brandon in his arms.

He sat on the couch. Louis was rubbing his daughter's back.

"Daisy,Sweetheart we are not mad at you. Its just that you don't need to take care of you brother. Its my and Daddy's job. We know what to do. Pumpkin you don't know." Louis told her.

"B-But Nana taught me how to take care of a baby." Daisy said through her sobbs. Harry looks over at Louis.

Now it makes sense. Harry's mum was teaching her how to take care of a baby.

Harry knows his mum was also teaching his sister Gemma how to take care of her son Carson.

With her husband Alex. Daisy had just cried herself to sleep. "Harry. You ok?" Louis asks his husband.

"Uh. Yeah. Its just that I don't want our one year to take care of her 5 month old brother." Harry said.

He kissed his son's forehead. "I know. Its just she was looking out for us. Daisy is protective." Louis did inform his sexy shirtless husband.

Harry kissed Louis' lips. "I know. We are more protective over them. Lets go to bed. They'll be in our bed too." Harry said.

So They carried their kids to their room. Harry put Brandon in his crib. It was Daisy's old crib that they never took down.

Louis layed their sleeping daughter in a BumbleBee bed. Harry and Louis kissed their Daisy's forehead.

Then they kissed Brandon's forehead. Harry and Louis crawled into bed together. They cuddled and snuggled together.

But Louis felt someone crawling on him. "Papa can I sleep with you and Daddy?" Daisy asked her father.

Louis looked at Hazza. He nodded. "Yes,Baby." Louis chuckled. She crawled in her Fathers' bed.

"Cuddles and Snuggles?" she asked her Daddy. She knows her Daddy loves cuddling.

"Yes Baby. Cuddles and snuggles." Harry told her. Daisy started to cuddle and snuggle on her Daddy.

And so did Louis. Harry chuckled at the both at them. But then Brandon wanted to cuddle and snuggle too.

So Louis got their son out of his crib and the Styles family had their cuddle and Snuggle.

The next day. Liam,Niall,and Zayn went into the Styles home. They had a key. They went up the stairs.

They saw the family sleeping soundly. Daisy was cuddled and snuggled up on Harry. Louis is cuddled and snuggled on Harry.

Brandon was cuddled and snugled up on Louis. Zayn,Liam,and Niall took pictures. "Daddy?" Daisy woke up.

She started to finger trace her father's butterfly tattoo. "Niall! Liam! Zayn! What are you doing here?!" Harry snapped at them.

Making Daisy whimper,Louis wake up and Brandon still sleeping.

"Daisy,Sweetheart. I didn't mean to scare you. M'sorry. Its just that Uncle Liam,Zayn,and Niall scared me." Harry said in a sorry tone to his daughter.

Harry heard his baby girl whimper. That made him want to hug her tight. "I regret giving them a key to the house." Louis groaned.

He got up from the bed and went to make breakfeast. Louis is a great cook. He learned from his husband.

Daisy got out of her fathers' bed and went to potty. Daisy doesn't like the training potty.

So she uses the big people potty. She washed her hands. "Daddy I use your potty." Daisy said in a proud tone.

"Thats great babe. Why not go tell Papa." Harry said. "Kk." she said. Daisy ran down the stairs.

"Woah Daisy. Don't fall." Louis playfully scolded her. "Papa I use your and Daddy's potty." she said. "Wow. Thats great!" Louis said.