Proposal in Paris

Dove: *vlog* hey so I'm here with Shane and Ryland and look that this you guys *points camera at ring* THEY GOT ENGAGED
Ryland: WE GOT ENGAGED
Dove: so to celebrate my brother being tied down for the rest of his life we are going to Paris. I mean I'm excited but also I am really bad with planes you guys like I have bad plane anxiety. My mum and Dad have taken Perrie for 4 days and I miss my baby. My little periwinkle is away from me.
Ryland: I can't wait to get there
Dove: well it is now 9am and our plane leaves at 11:15am so we have time.
Shane: this flight is 10 hours and 45 minuets? Why the fuck did we do this dove
Dove: don't even my anxiety is coming out of that fucking ceiling.

So we got through security and cause we had a while to wait for the plane as it was 10:15 and we have an hour till our plane is due to leave we decided to shop. I got some snacks such as chocolate, chips and candy.
Shane: M&M's *runs the M&M's
Dove: wow that is the first time I've seen you run
Shane: Triggered
Dove: *goes to pay*
Russell: I'll get it lovely
Dove: no it's fine it's all on me
Russell: no please just let me pay
Dove: okay then *hugs from behind* thank you
Russell: whatever keeps a smile on your gorgeous face
Shane: can you too stop trying to fuck in the store
Dove: EWWW I apologise for my soon to be brother in law he is a dick.
Shane: Haha love you too bitch, love you too
Dove: *laughs*

We went then boarded the plane and we were flying first class and it was so fancy. We literally had our own rooms. We had a bed on a plane it was insane. Me and Russ had own little room and next door was Shane and Ryland's room, it was so cool I was so shocked.

Ryland: OMG
Dove: Ik
Ryland: *jumps around with dove* YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
Dove: YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY *say at same time*

We were up in the air for about an hour when we have the flight attendants come around with food. I was a lot more relaxed cause it was like being in a hotel room but Russ could tell I was extremely anxious still.

Flight attendant: hey are your meals lady and gentleman. Your starter, then I'll be back around soon with your main and then your dessert
Dove: thank you
Russ: thanks
Dove: *starts to eat*
Russ: you okay
Dove: yeah why
Russ: you seem tense let's put on a movie to relax you
Dove: awww your care about me
Russ: course I do silly I love you
Dove: and I love you

Me and Russ had tomato soup for starter which was amazing then we had a really nice platter of sandwiches, cakes and tea which I thought was so cute. We were 4 hours into the flight and we and Russ had to be snapped into our seats as they was turbulence. The plane started to violently shake and I was really scared. My breathing started to quicken which altered Russ.

Russ: Dove? Hey just look at me
Dove: *cries and hyperventilates*
Russ: look at me *pulls dove face into his so she can look at him* Breathe in for 4 and out for 4.
Dove: *does as he says*
Russ: it's okay we're gonna be fine it's just like when you drive a car and theirs a really bumpy road it's just like that.
Dove: *tries to control breathing*
Russ: they you go baby just like that see it's stopped now you have nothing to worry about
Dove: I'm okay
Russ: *hugs* good cause I hate seeing you like that you scared me
Dove: I'm sorry
Russ: no it's not your fault
Shane: you alright Dove?
Russ: she had a panic attack
Shane: I almost did too come here *hugs dove*
Dove: I'm okay
Shane: Ik but your soon to be my little sister but in some ways you always have been.
Dove: *hugs shane* thank that means the world to me
Shane: no problem

We finally arrived in France it and was beautiful. It wasn't that cold surprisingly. We got to our hotel room and the first thing we did was sleep. Me and Russ slept for around 4 hours and then it was night time in Paris but for us it was like the morning time. We decided we should go and take a walk to the Eiffel Tower as it wasn't that far from our hotel. The City of Paris was magical. It's so romantic in Paris. We went up the to the very top of it and over looked the view. Russ had his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulders. I could have stayed their for hours. Then Russ did something I never expected him to do.

Russ: Dove I love you with all my heart. We were always voted best couple in middle school and high school. Now you back in my life I never wanna let you go. Your the love of my life Dove and that little girl back at home well she needs a daddy who is going to love her and help her to grow into an incredible young woman. She doesn't need much help from me as you've been so expiring raising Perrie at such as young age you didn't complain and you just got on with it and you have make me experience a new type of love. I never thought about ever being a father but I wanna be a father to Perrie. So I want to adopt her and be her dad. I want me you and Perrie to be a family. What do you say dove?
Dove: YES! *hugs* *almost cries*
Russ: *laughs* oh and I have something else to ask you?
Dove: what is it?
Russ: from the moment I first saw you with you beautiful blonde hair and your beautiful eyes. All I have ever wanted is you. Your the most important person in my life and I love you more than I can express so I'll let the talking happen for me *gets on one knee*
Dove: Oh my god I'm gonna cry
Russ: Dove Louisa Adams, will you take the biggest gamble of your life and marry me?
Dove: Yes *smiles*
Russ: *puts ring on her finger then kisses her*

*next morning*

Lovely_Dovely_Adams: Just a girl enjoying candy

Ryland Adams cute post sis Shane Dawson: OMG OMG OMG IS THAT A RING :0 Replied to ShaneLovely_Dovely_Adams: 😉Ryland: WAIT HOLY SHIT

Shane Dawson: OMG OMG OMG IS THAT A RING :0
Replied to Shane
Lovely_Dovely_Adams: 😉
Ryland: WAIT HOLY SHIT

I found it hilarious how Ryland didn't notice but Shane did straight way. Now the fans are going crazy wanting me and Ryland to do a double wedding which we have been talking about but nothing has been decided yet.