Hen party

I can't believe that after all this planning. It's finally my time, it's finally time to have my fairytale ending. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have an amazing house, amazing career, amazing kids who are my world and now my universe is going to be complete with my soon to be amazing husband. Every little girl has at least once in her life put a white curtain on her head and imagined marrying the perfect guy and having beautiful child. When I first got with my amazing Russell I was just a kid and everything I saw him my heart would skip a beat and it's that feeling of your first love with the butterflies in your stomach and the sparks that fit so perfectly. When he moved away I was heartbroken cause we lost touch. I remember sitting at that thanksgiving dinner when Ryland asked how was Russ I just ran to my room crying my eyes out as he was my first love and Ryland came in my room confused to what happened. I told him everything and he hugged me and said "if it's meant to be him that is the love of your life then he will come back" he was right cause he came back and that day in target with my little girl. He turned the bad things in my life good. I was no a longer scared single teen mum, I had everything I had ever wanted and I can't wait to send the rest of my life with him.

I laid the triplets down for their nap and touched my little Perrie into her bed and read her a story before she feel asleep. It's 6pm and I'm getting ready to have a fun nights with the girls. I was so excited to wake up in the morning and marry my soul mate. I got all dressed up in a beautiful pink dress with heels and my headband which ryland had to get me with bride on with fluffy pink fur. Today I'm pink tomorrow I'm white. I put on my makeup and when I was putting on my lipgloss I thought to myself. This is the last night I'm going to be Dove Louise Adams, tomorrow I'm going to be Dove Louise McQueen. IM GOING TO BE MRS MCQUEEN!! I am so excited but also so scared.

I worked into the club which I rented for the night with my brother looking like a prettier girl that as this is his hen night to as tomorrow we throw the double wedding of the year