Finding out

I woke up at 7am for school when I suddenly felt sick once again. I ran to the bathroom and threw my guts up. I know I little too much information but that's what happened. This has been happening a lot lately and I knew I have to go to the doctor but I had school so I had to fine a way to act like I'm going to school cause Ryland won't let me take the day of school and even if he did he would want to know why then I would have to tell him and he would want to come with me and I want to do this by myself. If they is a serious problem I will tell him but for now I'm just gonna go get dressed get breakfast and go to the doctors.

I decided to wear a little white summer dress that went just below my ankles with a brown belt with matching wedges. For makeup I did a high coverage foundation, concealer, a little blush, a glittery eyeshadow look and a nude reddish lip.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by Ryland and Shane

I walked downstairs to be greeted by Ryland and Shane. Morgan was still asleep like the lazy ass she is.

Ryland: morning dove you look gorgeous
Dove: thanks
Ryland: you need to do my makeup tomorrow your so good that glittery eye is amazing
Dove: I will if you want me too
Shane: what do you want for breakfast

Shit I don't feel like eating. Quick dove think.

Dove: I'll just take a cereal bar I'm not that hungry
Shane: you sure
Dove: yeah thanks anyway Shane
Ryland: the bus won't be here for another 20 minuets you can eat your cereal bar now
Dove: okay

I really felt ill but I had to force myself to eat the cereal bar. After I ate it I automatically knew I was going to be sick. I ran to the bathroom a threw up again. After that I fix my lipstick to make sure you couldn't tell that I was sick.

Dove: the bus will be here in a minute so I better head off
Ryland: okay sis I'll see ya you later
Shane: see ya dove
Dove: bye

I walk out the door and phone the hospital to book an appointment to see a doctor. Lucky they were able to see me in half an hour which gave me enough time to walk down their. Once I got their I sat in the waiting area until the nurse called my name.
Nurse: Dove Adams doctor smith will see you now

I walked into the room and he greeted me.
Doctor: so dove you've been feeling really sick and throwing up a lot
Dove: yes and I've been feeling very tired
Doctor: are you in any sort of sexual relationship?
Dove: yes
Doctor: they may be a chance that you are pregnant. I would take a pregnancy test to be on the safe side. You can go to the pharmacy to pick one up.
Dove: *sigh* okay
Doctor: even if you are don't worry my mum had be at 15 I look at me I'm a doctor I turned out okay
Dove: *laughs*
Doctor: if you are you have all your options they will be people that will support you
Dove: thank you doctor smith
Doctor: don't think that your life is over with a baby you can still achieve amazing things dove