Part XXVI

Hanging up your phone, you told the director and producers that you can't make it. You can feel your surrounding spinning. You've checked your temperature and your fever isn't going down.

"Kill me now," you said as you close your eyes.

"I won't let you die," Tom said sitting at your side of the bed "How are you feeling?"

"I don't feel good." you honestly answered.

"Let me check." Tom placed his forehead against yours and when you open your eyes you can see his beautiful eyes looking at you with so much concern "Still feverish."

"I hate this," you complained.

"I hate seeing you like this," he added.

"Tom, I'll be fine. I just need to sleep and I will be fine. Go home, I don't want you to get infected." you said covering your face.

"You've got to be kidding me. [Y/N], I will not abandon you. You need me now more than ever." Tom said pulling your devote down so he can see your face "I am your partner and you have to get used to this because I will take care of you for as long as I live."

"Why you have to be so sweet." you said playing with his hand "You talked as if we are married."

"Not yet but someday," he said kissing you on the cheek. Your phone rang and it was Jude, Tom's expression changed and guilt was eating you up.

"Tom I have a confession to make." You said sitting up and still holding his hands "I understand if you'll get mad."

"Why would I get mad?" Tom frown and your phone are completely forgotten.

"Jude and I, we.. ahm." You paused choosing your words carefully "We."

"Tell me, you and Jude are what?" Tom asked, straighten up his back and trying his best to calm his self.

"There is nothing. I mean nothing is going on between us." You said emphasizing each word.

"If that's the case [Y/N] you need to tell him about us. I'm happy that you chose me but it will not be fair to him if..."

"Jude is pretending to like me to make you jealous." You said shut your eyes closed and when you didn't hear a response from Tom, you slowly opened your eyes. He has a straight face on "Tom, please, say something. I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doing it. I was desperate and I thought you don't feel the same so, instead of telling you my feelings I asked Jude to help me out then he had this idea to make you jealous. That he can pretend to like me and maybe if you found out about it you'll get jealous and.. and tell me that you love me. I was.."

"[Y/N]" Tom called your attention but you continued to jabbered so he crushed his lips against you "[Y/N], listen to me." He said parting your lips "I am not mad but.." letting out a heavy sigh "I don't know if that was a stupid or genius plan."

"A little bit of both," you said tilting your head.

"Stop being cute. I can't get mad you." He said taking a peck on your lips.

Later that day, you feel much better. Tom was a good nurse. Hearing the doorbell you decide to get on your feet and answered it but Tom beats you.

"Oh, hello, Tom." it was Jude holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Jude." Tom response, smiling at him.

"Is [Y/N] feeling much better?" Jude asked.

"I do feel much better." You said as you walk towards them.

"That's good to hear and this is for you." Jude handed you the flowers and pulled you into a hug "what a great timing Tom is here." He added whispering.