Part XX

Tom can't argue with you, he did set the rules. But he no longer cares about them, with or without the rules he still falls in love with you. He kissed you on the forehead and mumbled.

"What if I no longer care about the rules?" This made you look at him. Tom nervously licked his lips "[Y/N], let's forget about the rules and just do what we want."

"Who are you and what have you done to Tom?" You joked but with him letting out a heavy sigh, you know that he was not joking "Okay, I'm sorry. What made you change your mind?"

"You." He answered holding your hands.

"Me?" You asked lines painted your forehead.

"Yes because with or without these boundaries and rules, I found myself..." Tom paused taking a deep breath "this is not how I see myself telling you but here goes nothing."

"You are confusing me, Tom." You said caressing his cheek.

"Don't do that" he softly mumbled as he removed your hand and entwined it with his own.

"Don't do it but you're holding my hands." You pointed out.

"[Y/N], I want to stop this. I don't want to just have sex with you because I want to make love with you. I don't want us to sneak at night just to be with each other. Because I want to tell the world that I am with you. I want to be the one who is bragging that you are mine and I am yours." Tom's beautiful eyes looked at you with so much admiration and passion "I know that I'm rumbling words and doesn't make any sense. I need you to know that I am madly in love with you [Y/N L/N]. I don't know when it started but all I know is that I don't want you to end up with another man, I want you all to myself."

"Why you have to be so cute?" You said smiling at him.

"[Y/N], come on." he blushed.

"I'm just saying." You said teasing him "but why now?" You asked running your hands through his curls.

"Why not?" Tom responded.

"Alright, you are not just rumbling word and you are making sense. But are you really willing to take this to the next level?"  you asked him "Tom, what if it will not work? Do you think we can just go back from being just friends and pretend that this never happened?"

"I am willing to take that risk. I have wasted time, for so long and I never been so stressed about something that no matter how much I tried to ignore it, I end up thinking about it, thinking about you." He was emphasizing everything making sure that you get his point "[Y/N], I love you and I am dead serious about this." Tom's eyes looked at you with so much longing "I know this is happening to fast but I am done ignoring my feelings because of the stupid rules I made and I am so done being the guy you are just sleeping with. I want to be your partner, your companion, your lover."

"I can't believe that I am hearing this." You said smiling at him.

Tom kissed you on the forehead "[Y/N], you don't need to answer right now. I know this is happening to fast but let me show you that I'm serious, let me court you. Show you that not only in your stories but in real life you can find romance and love." he waited for you to answer but you could say a word, you were overwhelmed by him "[Y/N], please talk to me."

"Tom, to be honest, I am scared but if you're willing to take a risk, so do I. Make me believe that everything I write about love is real. Make me believe that romance is not just a fiction. Make me love you more than I love you right now." you said caressing his face.

He moved closer and said against your lips "Give me a chance and I will."

You looked at each straight in the eyes and you knew you couldn't hold it anymore. You crashed your lips against him, kissing him with so much passion and hunger "Tom, I'm giving you a chance."

Tom smiled from ear to ear. You can tell that he was genuinely happy.

"Thank you," Tom said as he kissed you.

"Now" you started with a grin lingering in your lips "Tom,"

"Yes, [Y/N]"

"You need to go home. I'm tired," you said teasing him.

"You are joking, right?" Tom couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Nope," you said smiling at him.

"We were having a moment here, [Y/N]." Tom chuckled and smiled.

"Yes, we do but I am so tired."

"I drove all the way here and waited for you, outside your doorstep." Tom pointed out.

"I know, and I appreciate it so much." You said kissing him on the cheek.

"And you are pushing me away," Tom said.

"Let me correct you. You said that we will go through this courtship thing and the guy who's courting the girl, don't really stays overnight in the girl's house." you pointed out and he was not mad but he was actually amused that he decided not to continue with the argument.

"Alright, I understand and I respect that." Tom was out of words.

"You are so adorable, Thomas," you said pinching his cheeks "Goodnight."

"I can't really stay?"

"No."

"Okay, good night." Tom kissed you on the forehead and embraced you so tight "Dream of me."

"Let's see," you said winking at him.

Tom left and as he walked back to his car he looked at your already close door and chuckled. He felt like he was in cloud nine.

"Come on, Tom, don't act like you're a teenage girl," he said smiling to himself.

|End Of Part XX|