𝙊𝙣𝙚

D A N I E L   S E A V E Y
Six years ago

He slammed me against the wall, kissing up to my ear and whispered "I love you Daniel. And I always have. But I was to dumb to realize it."

He layed us on the bed and started to take off my clothes. Damn I love him so much.

Soon we were both without clothes and skin to skin; showing our love and affection for each other.

All night long I showed him how much I really did love him. We were connected. We were one.

Just two lovesick boys sharing themselves with each other.

At five in the morning we went to the roof. He held me close, like I was his everything.

"Daniel please be mine. I dont think I could live without you."

I smiled so big and said yes. I loved him. I really did.

Five years ago

Today was the day. I had to tell him. I mean he was my boyfriend and we can get through anything.

As I walked out of the bathroom with the stick showing two lines I heard mine and the boys' names being called. I shoved the stick in my pocket.

I will tell him after this.

I got downstairs and see my manager. He doesn't seem to happy.

"I'm so sorry to tell you boys this... But Atlantic Records dropped you guys. They said that you weren't popular enough. Though they want to sign some of you as solo artist"

My heart dropped. I couldnt imagine not being in this band. To not be able to see my brothers. My boyfriend.

"Well who do they want?" Corbyn asks and David smiles a little.

"Jack, Corbyn, and Daniel. They want to sign you all as solo artists"

I look over to Jonah and Zach. They seem like they are about to burst into tears. I couldn't possibly take this.

"I want to do it"

We all perked up and looked at Jack. You could tell he was feeling guilty.

"Me too"

My eyes widened as I hear the person I love the most say those words. My heart has stopped and now I can't tell him. Theres no way.

"Corbyn" I say, tears in my eyes. He looked at me and got up. I followed.

"Daniel, this is the perfect way to jump start my career. They want you too Daniel. Say yes" He says taking my hands. I pulled my hands back.

"Your being selfish Corbyn. Two of the people that have loved you more than anyone are out there about to cry and you want to think about yourself? Really?" I said rolling my eyes.

I want to tell him.

I need to.

"Daniel, stop being stupid. This is a great opportunity and I'm sure Zach and Jonah will understand and get over it" He says with a serious face. Not joking at all.

Now I'm mad.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW. THEY HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING. ALL THE DRAMA AND YOU JUST WANT TO DROP THEM?" I scream at him, furious with the way he is acting.

"I JUST WANT TO DO WHATS BEST FOR ME AND MY CAREER CANT YOU SEE THAT? I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HELP ME, THIS IS MY DREAM. YOU KNOW THAT" He screams back.

I feel like I'm gonna cry.

'Whatever it takes' does that mean he would drop me. If he knew about this baby would he just say goodbye.

"Choose" I whispered.

"What?" He asked, confused on what I meant.

"Choose, Me or your job"

"Daniel, do you seriously hear what your asking me?" He asked looking taken back.

"yes I do. Now choose." I said looking at him with teary eyes.

"Daniel I love you so much. You know that..."

My heart stopped beating and I couldnt hear anything else but my thoughts.

Did he really just choose his job over me.

"What?" I asked, tears flowing out of my eyes, ready to fall and die. I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest and someone shoved a boulder where my heart was.

"I'm sorry Daniel, I lo-" I cut him off.

"Don't you dare, don't you fucking dare say you love me because you don't. You have made your choice. Leave." I said trying not to break down right there.

I cant tell him.

He'll never know.

"Daniel please" He pleads. His eyes teary now too.

"Ple-ease leave" I said, my voice cracking. Tears welling up in my eyes. I'm about to explode with sadness.

Corbyn walked out of the house with his head down. He never walked back in it.

I stayed at that house, in my room crying and crying.

I told Jonah and Zach about the pregnancy. Jack was already gone.

Its the worse pain in the world when someone you love over everyone else leaves you for something new; better.

First chapter!!! I hope you all liked it.

Some things I want to clear up:

-Why Don't We wasnt popular in this book and wasn't making enough money for Atlantic so they dropped the boys

-Corbyn left Daniel and he doesnt know about the baby.

-Jack also left