Six

Daniel woke up at 10 am to the sound of his phone going off. He quickly jumped up remembering that Jonah had to go to a job interview at 10:30

Daniel grabbed his phone and accepted the call.

"Where the hell are you Daniel. I have an interview in 30 minutes and I'm stuck at home with a child that isn't even mine"

Daniel took a deep breath and rubbed his face. "I know Jonah. I'm on my way right now. I'm sorry I was late. I'm in a bit of a situation. How about after your interview you, me and Ember go to the park and we can talk."

Daniel heard a sigh from the other line.

"Okay fine. After the interv-" Jonah was cut off by Daniel's door opening and Corbyn saying "Hey Daniel. You are awake. Do you need me to take you anywhere before I go to work?"

Daniel thought. "Um yes please. I need to get my car from the bar. I also need to talk to my boss" Corbyn nodded. "Okay. Come down when you are ready and we will leave.

The blonde shut the door and Daniel talked into the phone. "Sorry about that Jonah. Continue."

Daniel heard a small laugh. "You are at Corbyn's?"

"It's not what it looks like I swear"

"Yeah Okay Daniel. Well just come pick her up. You can drive me to the interview then we will go to the park."

The brunette nodded even though Jonah could see him. "Alright sounds good. I love you"

"Love you Dani" then the phone went silent.

Daniel swiftly stood up and looked at his outfit. It was sweats and a tee shirt. He decided it was good enough and and walked to the bathroom. He found mouth wash and decided to use it because he needed something to cover his breath.

After he finished in the bathroom and walked downstairs to see Corbyn sitting on a big couch typing on his phone with his keys in hand.

Once he noticed Daniel he jumped up. "Let's bounce" the faux blonde said making Daniel giggle. "Please don't ever say that again. We aren't nineteen anymore"

They got into Corbyn's car and were off.

——————————————————

"Thanks again Corbyn. And despite my problems against you I am very thankful and excited to work with you. I guess I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Daniel gave Corbyn a huge smile and got into his own car.

He drove as fast as he possibly could to Jonah's and honked the horn.

Soon came out a very distressed looking brunette with an adorable little girl. Daniel jumped out of the car and ran to her. "Hello my darling. Daddy missed you so very much."

He snagged her up and spun her around kissing her cheek a million times. She was a giggling mess and started to wipe her cheek because of the spit on his from Daniel's wet kisses.

"Dani this is cute and all but let's go!" Jonah scolded the younger male before getting into the passenger side of his car.