𝙏𝙬𝙤

D A N I E L S E A V E Y
(Present day. Daniel is 24.)

I awoke from a long hard night due to someone slithering their way into my bed. I was laying on my side and I looked at the clock; it said 6:47pm

I smirked and still pretended to sleep. I heard giggles from under my blanket. I quickly flipped over and grabbed their legs and pulled them to me, tickling their stomach.

"Gotcha" I said and was tickling her even more. She was a laughing mess. She was thrashing around.

"D-daddy st-stop" she was still giggling. I stopped and held her close.

I love my precious daughter so much.

I wish I could provide her with so much more than this messed up life. To be able to not worry about money and not be able to get the things she wants.

Her name is November Matthew Seavey-Besson.

I know its an odd name for a girl but her name has a special meaning to me.

Her first name is November. The month November is when the band that I was in broke apart. It was sad. November is also the month that my heart shattered into a million pieces. Someone broke me that month. That's when I learned that you can only count on yourself.

Her middle name is Matthew. Matthew is the middle name of her father; who is the person that broke my heart.

Her last name is Seavey-Besson. Seavey is my last name so that's why she has that. Besson is her fathers last name. I felt that she had to have that in her name. Its apart of her.

She is beautiful. She has bright blue eyes and long brown hair with bangs.

 She has bright blue eyes and long brown hair with bangs

(Played by Anastasia Knyazeva)

Corbyn Besson. He sure did get his career together. By the time I had November he was already famous. Thats why when I told the doctors who the father was they didn't believe me.

I also haven't seen him in six years. The day he walked out of our old compound.

Jack is also famous. They are bestfriends. I guess I saw that coming.

I wonder what would have-

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I groaned and looked down to Ember (Novembers nickname) She had woken up from a nap.

I sat up rubbing my eyes. The bell kept ringing. It was fucking annoying. I could kinda guess who it was.

I slowly made my way to the brown apartment door and opened and said "What do you want Zachary." I rolled my eyes. I looked over to the clock on the microwave and the time said 7:35pm.