𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Daniel arrived at the location Corbyn had told him. It was a children's park.

Not just any park; the one they used to go to all the time. Whenever they needed to get away from life they would come to this park and watch the sun rise/ set.

Corbyn had to have known this would give Daniel feelings because once he saw the park, tears immediately started to form in his eyes.

"Daddy, can i go play?"

Daniel head shot up. "Of course honey" He quietly got out of the car wiping his eyes and opened the back door to unstrap November. She immediately ran to the swings nearby.

"Hey Dani"

Daniel swing his head to the side to see a nice looking Corbyn. "Hey"

Corbyn looked at Ember. "She is so adorable" Daniel laughed and nodded. He watched Corbyn as he stared at his daughter.

"Why do you love her so much already?" Daniel asked him. It seemed as though Corbyn already grew a huge liking to the young girl. "She is such an amazing little girl. And to grow up without both her parents-"

"No no, she had me, Zach, and Jonah."

Corbyn blankly stared. "Right"

They walked to the nearest bench and sat down in utter silence as they thought.

"You know i came here that day. I thought you would come here too." Corbyn said out of nowhere pulling Daniel out of his thoughts.

"What day?"

"The day we had that huge fight. I came here figuring you would too and i could make it up to you and tell you how much i love you" Corbyn said looking Daniel straight in the eyes.

'He said love you... not loved you' Daniel thought.

"Well i was busy at home trying to comfort two of my best friends. Sorry" Daniel replied making it obvious that he had built walls. But this was Daniel's insecurities, he built walls and he was totally afraid Corbyn would break them yet again.

Corbyn looked down. "Right"

"Daddy, Corby come play with me" a small voice called out making the two men jump up quickly and run to the small girl.

Daniel grabbed her and ran up the stairs quickly making November giggle. He sat down on a big slide and was about to slide down when Ember gasped in fear. "Daddy im scared of this one"

Daniel cooed at her adorableness. Corbyn was at the end of the slide. "Dont worry November... i will catch you guys" He said and reached his hands out. November nodded and Daniel slid down until Corbyn wrapped his hands around both of them and picked them up. He threw Daniel on one of his shoulders, and November on the other

Surprisingly Corbyn was very very strong. He bounced around with the two on his shoulder making both of them scream. "CORBYN DONT YOU DARE DROP US!?!" Daniel screamed, still laughing.

"Dont worry Dani, i could always pick you up. Nothing had changed."

Daniel felt a weird feeling in his stomach. A pressure that was all to familiar when it came to Corbyn. Daniel did not want to feel that pressure what so ever.

Corbyn eventually put them down and they played for a bit longer until Ember made friends with a couple of small children.

Daniel and Corbyn went back to the bench they were previously at.

They sat in silence

After a while Daniel spoke again. "I hope you know we arent friends. I am doing this for the sole purpose of: my daughter doesnt know many people and she has taken a liking to you. So dont think i havent forgot all the things you did to me and how much you hurt me because believe me I have not."

Corbyn's face dripped with sadness. Corbyn had always wished he could go back and choose Daniel because it had always been Daniel.

Truth is he missed Daniel so much. Daniel was his happiness and he didnt realize that until he left and all his happiness drained away.

When Corbyn left he was just about, if not more depressed than Daniel. Corbyn had soon realized he made a mistake after he left. Daniel was his whole life and once Daniel was out of it... there seemed like there was no point.

Daniel was everything to Corbyn.

Daniel still is everything to Corbyn.

•••

Soon it became dark and Daniel strapped Ember up in her car seat and was about to get into the car until he heard a voice.

"Daniel! I just wanted to say... I may not be your friend. But you are sure as hell are mine. So if you need anything. Anything at all. Please contact me." Corbyn handed him a small piece of paper and walked off to his car.

Daniel opened the paper.

_________________________________

*** *** ****

Here is my number. Call or text me if you need anything; money, food, a shoulder to cry on, a friend, anything.

I am always here to help!

Love, Corbyn <3

__________________________________

Daniel soon felt that horrible pressure in his stomach again. He cursed himself for it. But he couldnt change it.

Nevertheless Daniel did indeed put Corbyn's phone number into his phone

~~~

Thanks for today, i actually
did have fun; surprisingly.

No problem Dani! I had fun too. November is so beautiful.

Yeah she really is

Well, i hope you sleep very well. Good night Dani💕

Night Corbyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guyssss! Holy shit i have ton of people pressuring me to write more on this book.

Yall should go read some more of my books such as; Drunken Mistake bc that has male pregnancy tooooo

Also i have a question... what should i do for my theme? Because atm it is orange but i want to change it so... like comment or something