𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

There Daniel sat in the bottom floor living room of Corbyn's large house with a grey wool blanket wrapped around him.

He was lost in thought when Corbyn came walking down. "So... i could only find joggers and a tee shirt. I hope thats okay. Im sure its better than the one string of clothes you are currently wearing" Daniel thanked Corbyn and went on his way to the nearest bathroom

He still couldn't believe Corbyn had been at the same strip club he works at, on the same day at the same time.

Once he changed he shoved the little clothing he was formally wearing into his satchel and walked back to the room he was at before.

"So... you told me you worked as a bartender at a club. Whats up with that?"

Daniel smiled a bit. "No, i said i worked at a club. You assumed as a bartender. I didnt confirm." Corbyn rolled his eyes.

Corbyn's face soon softened. "Why Daniel"

Daniel kept a strait face. "Well you left me. I needed a job and had no experience. I was poor and dealing with depression and self esteem issues. I also need to provide for two broken boys. Not all of us became famous and rich Corbyn"

Corbyn felt a wave of guilt run through his body. He was so ashamed of the choices he made.

"Daniel..."

Daniel looked to the side. "Dont Corbyn... whats done is done. Its in the past. But you cant come here and fucking judge me for making it through life."

Corbyn's eyes filled with tears. "Daniel, you are objectifying yourself for minimum wage to provide for you and a beautiful little girl. You have a family. She deserves your love."

Daniel shook his head, tears now forming in his eyes. "What am I supposed to do Corbyn. I need money for food. Im about to lose the apartment for good. My little babygirl deserves the world and more."

Corbyn sat in utter silence. Stuck in his thoughts.

"Come work for me"

Daniel's head turned quickly towards Corbyn

"What?"

Corbyn stood infront of Daniel. "Yeah, come work for my label. You can be an assistant at the office. Help the artist out. You can even help with beats and shit. You are a musical genius Daniel. I own the company and i know you will do good there."

Daniel thought for a moment. "I cant Corbyn. Thats crazy."

Corbyn shook his head.

"No Daniel, its smart. You would be making well over minimum wage. Your hours would be hella flexible and you can call in whenever you need to. You also would have way more time with November. Think about it. Its a great idea. You would be able to drop Ember off at Jonah's or Zach's. And when she starts school you would be able to drop her off and pick her up."

Daniel took a deep breath. "What if we end up getting into a fight and you get mad at me or something. You could act irrationally and fire me out of anger."

Corbyn shook his head. "Daniel, i am a business man. Work and social life are 100% separate. I promise. This is a great opportunity for you Daniel. You love music. And you love your daughter. You would get the best of both worlds. Miley is quaking right now."

Daniel sat there indulged in his own thoughts. He was thinking about all the pros and cons. He eventually came up with his answer.

"I cant believe im saying this but you are a very convincing man Corbyn Besson. When do I start?"

Corbyn broke out into a huge smile.

"Well contact your now former boss. Tell him you quit. Then you can have a day off. Come by my building in two days and we will talk business"

Daniel nodded.

"As of right now, you can sleep in the guest room in the upstairs."

Corbyn brought him to the room.

They exchanged goodnights and went on their merry ways.

Daniel layed down on the bed and began to think about how much his life is going to change.

'What have i gotten myself into'