Chapter 9: Dejá vû

Brice's P.O.V

I was woken up to the sound of Seto screaming. I looked over at him (They share a bed) and saw that he was crying. I attempted to wake him up by shaking him and I succeeded. Seto shot up, and wrapped me into an embrace in his arms tightly.

"Don't ever leave me" Seto murmured.

"I will never leave you Seto"

###Time skip to tomorrow night###

The rest of the day was just spent with Seto and I playing video games. I found this really awesome game called "Minecraft" and we played that for I don't know how long.

"Hey Seto?" I said as we both turned off our PC's.

"Yes Brice?"

"Wanna go for a walk in the woods? We need to take a break from the video games for a while." I asked. Seto froze for a moment, before he nodded his head and ran to his room to get ready. I watched him go away, I just stared at his tail. That's just f*cking adorable.

I finally got dressed and waited patiently for Seto. I saw him walk towards me. He was wearing his creeper cloak and his hood was on. Whereas I was wearing a shirt with a gold (butter) symbol that represented my kingdom, and black pants.

"Ready?" I asked and Seto nodded. He seemed sad today, ever since he woke up this morning.

He intertwined his hand with mine as we began to walk.

Seto's P.O.V

As we were walking, I heard someone whisper my name name.

"Seto...your running out of time"

I turned around and saw red eyes looking at me.

Oh no...not now!

"Did you say something Seto?" Brice asked.

Now or never

"Hey Brice" I said and stopped walking.

"Yeah Seto?" He replied, also stopping.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. I thank notch everyday that you wanted to take me away from my abusive dad. I love you, Brice Solace." I said.

I hugged Brice, and took one last final smell of his cologne before I do...it.

I raised the knife from behind Brice's back. My hand shook violently and tears were streaming down my face.

"Seto, what's wrong?" Brice asked.

I-I...I can't do this!

I separated myself from Brice and threw the knife on the floor. I fell to my knees and cried.

"I-I can't!" I said.

Brice gave me a sympathetic smile, and helped me up to my feet.

"Seto, I know Ty told you to do this. I still love you no matter what" Brice said.

I began to calm down and I hugged Brice again.

Wait a second, this seems familiar...

I looked around and saw him...

Ty aimed the gun at Brice's head.

Time slowed down.

I pushed Brice out of the way as I heard the sound of the gun going off.  I felt a piercing pain hit my chest.

Brice stared at me, eyes wide open and mouth agaped.

"I love you" I mouthed as I fell to the floor. I could feel myself fall into the infinite darkness. Every memory, every dream, everything I had done in my life flashed before my eyes...((you can skip this part if you want. Its just a recap))