Chapter 16: Protection?

Seto's P.O.V

I woke up with my head on Brice's chest. Memories from last night flashed through my brain.

We did...it.

I felt uneasy, and I didn't feel so hot. My stomach then turned, and my throat began to itch.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, waking up Brice in the process, and opened the toilet seat. I fell to my knees, and began emptying all my insides.

Brice ran in, and began rubbing circles on my back.

Would you look at that? Your so pathetic that you need help from your boyfr-

Now's not the time!

I finally stopped and slumped my back against the wall. My everything was weak.

Brice didn't say anything, but cradled me in his arms.

A couple minutes passed before I had the strength to try to stand up. Key word: try. Every attempt I made ended up with me back on the floor. I started getting frustrated.

"Hey...it's ok" Brice whispered into my ear.

He picked me up bridal style and gently laid me on the bed. He tucked me in, and kissed my forehead.

"I'll make you some soup" he whispered and left.

I started thinking...something is wrong with me. I know it's not just a illness...

I stood up groggily and made my way toward my books.

I flipped through a dozen of pages until one caught my eye.

"When 2 different hybrids have sex, there is a high possibility the more feminine one will carry a child. The genders of both hybrids, however, doesn't matter.

Hybrid pregnancy goes by faster than the normal pregnancy. Symptoms include: Throwing up, weird emotions, imagining scenarios, and unexplainable stress."

The book fell out of my hands as I stood there, paralyzed.

A-Am I...pregnant?

I heard Brice's foot steps, and ran to my bed.

Brice barged in with soup in his hand, and made his way toward me.

"Here you go, babe" he said, and began feeding it to me.

What am I going to tell Brice?

---------

HELLO!! I'm feeling so much better, I'm sorry you had to wait so long for a new chapter and had to deal with my stupid emotions. But I finally got some help, and I'm feeling good!

I love you all!!

Have a nice day!

STAY FLUFFY!