Shiro and black

I do not own voltron or its charters or the picture 

Shiro was 8 when his parents decided to  get a mama lion from voltron to help with their family issues.

Shiro sat in the office of voltron well his parents filled out forms for a mama lion.
After his parents finished the paperwork a man came in "so I've reviewed your paperwork and i think we have the perfect lion for you" he said as he bought them to a room.

Then another worker bought in a giant black lioness "this is black shes calm and patient with her cubs" the lady said. Shiro looked up to see a lioness that looked around 8 feet tall pitch black fur with pearl white marking on her paws and tail. The lioness looked a bit scary but also kind and gentle.

Shiro  took a step forward a bit unsure about the whole situation. The lady moved allowing black to move forward "Hello little one" black voice was soft as she moved forward. shiro moved his hand to touch the lions soft fur its tickled his hand and she smiled. "well she seems nice" his mom said unsure she had always been unsure about getting a mama lion.  

"Well if you think she'll be good for him then I see no problem" his dad says nonchalantly. Shiro looked at his mom hopefully he didn't know black yet but she seemed nice like she would protect him making sure nothing hurts him she felt safe to him.

His mom sighed "if  you're sure then will tack her" she said calming down "okie doki then you two fallow me to do get the paperwork done and shiro can get to know black" the lady said as she walked away shiro parents fallowed.Black looked to shiro "so what do you like to do" she says shiro laugh at how nerves she sounded.

The to talked until shiro parents and the lady retuned they took black home needless to say the to formed a bound of a lioness and her cub. She would never let anyone hurt him in anyway shape or form.