Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hello! This is my first story on Wattpad. Enjoy this first chapter! Sorry it's a little short.

(Underswap Papyrus's Perspective)

I'll kill that skeleton. Violent thoughts drummed in my head. Who does he think he is, taking my brother? What gives him the right?

A few hours ago, my brother, Underswap Sans, had been kidnapped. Even though I had warned him, he hadn't listened to me and had tried to become friends with a murderous Sans. He believed that everyone could be good, if they just tried. I sure didn't, and this crime justified my reasoning.

I clenched my hands into fists as I walked down the unnaturally quiet forest. Next to me, stood another Sans. He was wearing a light blue jacket with darker pants and a golden cape on his back. Other accessories were his golden belt and a crown of the same color.

The Sans, who called himself Dream, glanced at me with a worried look. I pretended not to notice. Can he hear my thoughts? I wondered.

Dream suddenly stopped and pointed ahead. "We're here."

I looked and saw a sign that said 'Welcome to Snowdin'. Dried blood and dust stained it.

"If you can only be places where there's good feelings, then how are you here?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Oh..." Dream looked surprised at my question. He smiled. "Well, you see, your brother isn't unhappy! He's worried, but not unhappy!" He chirped.

I narrowed my eyes. He's happy? With that murderer? I scowled as I stared at the white snow.

"Oh my!" Dream exclaimed suddenly.

I quickly glanced up. "What's wrong?"

Dream had his hand over his mouth. He looked concerned but gave me a bright smile. "I just forgot that Ink wanted me to meet him. It must have slipped my mind with all the excitement happening here!"

I felt a pang of anger at his word choice. Excitement?

He continued to smile. "I must go at once!"

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. He's leaving? At a time like this?

"I'll be quick!" Dream opened a portal with his hand and turned back to me. Please, don't got charging off until I get back. Bye!" He was gone.

I felt anger rising in me. He just left! My brother has been kidnapped and he just left like it was nothing!

I glanced around the abandoned town. Well, I'm not just gonna wait here. Disobeying Dream's wishes, I started to walk around. I had to find my brother.

As I checked for him, I felt a rush of determination. It's my fault that you were taken, Blue. I should have protected you. I don't care how long it takes, I will find you, even if it's the last thing I do.