2. I think I'm gay

What the fuck was that? I don't actually like Michael, do I? Well I don't even like boys. But how do I know I don't like boys. I've never kissed a girl. What am I doing? Luke was even more motivated to get home now so he could lock himself in his room, listen to music, and clear his head of all these confusing thoughts. When he made it home, he texted his best friend.

Luke: Calum!

Calum: Yeah?

Luke: Today the weirdest thing happened. I played spin the bottle and Michael, the loud disruptive one, kissed me! And at first I thought I'd hate it but he just moved so fast and before I knew it I was kissing him back.

Calum: Wait. Y were u playing spin the bottle with Michael?

Luke: It just happened but that's not important. I think I'm...no I don't want to say it.

Calum: I've been best friends with you for like... well forever. Just tell me.

Luke: You might judge me.

Calum: C'mon just go.

Luke: Fine. I thought I was into girls but I-

Calum: Spit it out already man

Luke: I think I'm gay.

Calum: Luke. I already knew that.

Luke: Wait what?

Calum: Like I haven't ever seen you check out a guy's ass before.

Luke: What r u even talking about? I've never done that.

Luke, thoroughly confused now, began to type another defensive response watching as the bubble with dots popped up, but deleted it and started again. He continued to do this for a few minutes before he gave up. he couldn't think of a good reply. He finally just set down his phone and walked to the kitchen to grab a snack.

There was some leftover pepperoni pizza from last night's dinner. He threw two slices in the microwave and waited for the beep to signal the cheesy heaven that would emerge from the humming box. Finally when it was ready, he took a giant bite and it was delicious. it tasted like...like Michael. Luke took another bite. He thought of Michael's lips. Another bite. Michael's tongue. What he would give for Michael to be exploring his mouth instead of the pizza. Is that it? Do I have a crush on Michael?