a n o t h e r | d a y

The boyz all awoke in the living room, still together in the living room. Everyone got up to get ready before they began their unpacking. They had only unloaded the boxes so putting everything together would be a bit of an issue. 

     Changmin, Hyunjoon and Jacob were in the living room and had taken out all the pieces for the couch. Changmin had the large instruction sheet laid out on his lap. 

     "What does this even mean?!" Changmin shouted "ITS IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE!!"

     Jacob sighed and looked at it. 

     "It's in chinese, maybe Haknyeon can read it" Jacob wondered aloud. 

     "Haknyeon!" Changmin called. 

     Haknyeon came and looked at it, seeing that it was in Cantonese. 

    "I'm sorry, I only speak mandarin" he pouted (if you didn't know, Hak is half Chinese. He can speak Cantonese but I changed it for this)

     Jacob sighed and pat his back. 

     "It's okay Haknyeon" he smiled. 

     They were interrupted by a knock at the door. Haknyeon opened the door with a smile. 

     "Hiiii! Jeongguk told us about you guys so I thought I would come and say hello!" it was a boy with fluffy brown hair and a rectangular smile. 

     He took a look around and frowned. 

     "Do you guys need help?" he asked. 

     "No, it's-"

     "YES!!" Changmin shouted. 

     He saw Hyunjoon with a thin piece of wood on his hand and a power drill in the other, ready to make a whole in it. 

     The boy's eyes widened and he quickly jogged over. 

     "No, no, no, don't do that" he said quickly, taking the drill from him. 

     Hyunjoon blinked in confusion, looking up at him. 

     "You almost put a hole in your hand" Taehyung said. 

     Hyunjoon's eyes widened and he looked at his hand. 

     Sunwoo was sat down with the instruction in his lap now trying to figure them out through the pictures. Taehyung looked at them, noticing the Cantonese writing. 

     "Oh- That's Cantonese! My friend Yukhei lives just next door and he's Cantonese! I'll call him. Jooheon hyung too" he pulled out his phone and called his friends who, quite obviously, arrived pretty quickly. 

     Haknyeon let them inside which Sunwoo didn't realize. Yukhei sat down beside Sunwoo, holding his hip as he leaned over his shoulder to look at it. Sunwoo blushed, leaning a little closer to him, showing him the instructions. 

     Yukhei looked at the manual, nodding quietly, muttering quiet 'okay's under his breath. He and Taehyung started setting it up. 

     "Do you need any help?" Jacob asked. 

     "No, it's okay" Taehyung smiled. 

     Jacob frowned a little bit but nodded. He decided to do some other things around the house while they were working on the couch. Haknyeon sat with them handing them items that they needed. 

     "Can I have the screwdriver?" Jooheon asked. 

     "Screwdriver!" Haknyeon shouted, handing it over. 

     "And the bag of nails?" he requested. 

     "Bag of nails!" he beamed. 

     Jooheon smirked a little at his enthusiasm. The three boys ended up assembling most of their furniture even though they told them it was fine for them leave multiple times. Jacob ended up making dinner for them as well before they took their leave. 

     They all changed into their onesies again after Jacob had washed them. They all slept in their own rooms this time, wishing each other good nights before they fell asleep. 

//I'm doing a vote thing for a new book on my 'conversations' thingy so plz vote