s k a t e b o a r d

if you're reading this you're legally obliged to watch 'Bloom Bloom'

     "Hyungie~" Eric cooed, hugging onto Sangyeon's arm.

     "Yeah?" he asked.

     "Can I go outside?" Eric asked. 

     Sangyeon could tell that he wasn't little at the moment so he was a little more lenient.

     "Mmmm~ And do what?" he asked. 

     "I just wanna ride my skateboard around the cul de sac" he pouted. 

     Sangyeon hummed "Okay, just stay where I can see you. And get dressed, you can't go in your pajamas" 

     Eric nodded excitedly and ran upstairs to change his clothes. he wore a pastel blue and pink hoodie with yellow cap that he wore backwards.

((basically his outfit in the bloom bloom photo shoot but a hoodie instead of suit))

((he literally looks 4 years old))

     Eric ran back downstairs with his skateboard in hand. He giggled as he started to round the cul de sac, looking at the other houses in the neighborhood. He went around a few times, staying on the side walk. 

     On his 5th time around a car pulled up in front of him. A few boys got out so Eric went to stop. 

     But right before he could put his foot down, he hit a crack in the road which launched him forward. He let out a little scream, preparing himself to hit the ground. But instead, he felt a pair of strong arms tie around his waist. 

     "Are you okay?" a voice asked. 

     Eric regained his posture, standing up straight. 

     "I'm sorry- I-I didn't mean to" he apologized sincerely.

     He came face to face with a blonde haired boy with cute freckles. 

     "No, it's fine, I understand" he assured. 

     Eric looked down, still a little embarrassed. 

     "Are you knew here? I've never seen you before" the boy asked. 

     "Y-Yeah I am.... I live over their" he said, pointing to his house "I live with my friends..."

     "Ah~ That's right, everyone's been talking about you" he nodded. 

     "R-Really?" Eric asked. 

     "Yeah! All good things I promise. This neighborhood is very close but not much goes on, so of course, when you guys moved here, we were pretty excited" he explained. 

     Eric nodded sheepishly. He decided to ask something that's been on his mind for a while.

     "Who lived there before us?" he asked. 

     "Oh god, don't remind me of those assholes" the boy seemed disgusted.

     "Oh- were they bad?..." Eric asked innocently. 

     "Bad is a huge underestimation" he said with the roll of his eyes. 

     Eric frowned, looking down with his brows furrowed. 

     "Don't worry about it. Anyways- What's your name honey?" he asked. 

     "o-oh uhm- eric" he stuttered. 

     "Ah! I'm Felix! Are you foreign to?" he asked. 

     Eric nodded shyly "L.A.."

     "Cool! I'm Australian!" Felix spoke in English.

     Eric stared at him with sparkling eyes, acting as if it was the most amazing thing ever. Felix chuckled and poked his nose. 

     "Well I should head back, I think you should too" Felix smiled. 

     Eric nodded "Okay!~ Bye Bye Felix!" Eric said happily. 

     He rode back to his house happily, going back inside. He saw Sangyeon still by the window, doing the dishes with a sly smirk.

     "Was that your boyfriend?" he asked. 

     "HYUNG!!"

//imma do a double update for bloom bloom, triple if i can