t h e | n e w | b o y z

Mingyu was flopped on Namjoons screaming into his pillow. 14 boys were piled into the room, all of them very emotional frustrated. 

     "What are we gonna do?~" Woojin groaned. 

     What were they so frustrated over? The new boys who had just moved into the cul de sac. How were they supposed to function when 12 impossibly adorable boys are living in their little neighborhood? Even the boys who hadn't met them yet caught a glimpse of them outside and their hearts were stolen that fast! 

     "We need plan or something!" Taehyung shouted. 

     "Yeah no shit" Jeongguk scoffed.

     "Do we even have a goal?" Mingi asked. 

     "I wanna fu-" Woojin covered Jooheon's mouth before he could finish.

     "Okay! Anything but that?" Namjoon sighed.

     "Honestly I just wanna get to know him" Felix replied "....okay, that's a slight lie- but still! I think we to take it slow"

     "Felix is right, they're sensitive, we don't wanna scare them" Taeil frowned. 

     The others nodded in agreement. They couldn't imagine hurting them, they were too innocent. 

     "So how do we get them to be our friends then?" Hyunjin asked. 

     "Well lets invite them to our hangouts, we always our movie nights and our nights out" Joshua asked. 

     "And what about the next step?" Mingi asked. 

     "Then we'll make it a bit more interesting" Yukhei smirked "Play a risky game, maybe go swimming, invite them to a hot party"

     Namjoon felt like he nearly got a nose bleed at some of those thoughts. 

     "Damn, imagine them in swim-suits..." he muttered. 

     Everyone thought about for a bit too long so Felix changed the subject before things got to risque. 

     "Well, I think we've got a solid idea of what to do now" Hyunjin shrugged. 

     And so they all laid their for a while, discussing the things that they could do with them.

     All that they wanted was them

     They'd do anything to win those boys' hearts.

//sorry for the super short chap and probable typos but ya gurl is tired 

love you though