34 | a thousand years

{ 1  Y E A R  L A T E R }

"Come on now, Erin. Let's fix your hair," Susan said as she picked up the comb and brushed my hair to form a bun. After that, we fixed my wedding dress.

"Your dress is so beautiful, Erin," Lucy complimented me

"Thank you, Lu."

"So Erin, the honeymoon...You know what to do, right?" Susan asked and I blushed.

"Yeah... we're going to play smash bro's," I replied and Lucy and Susan looked confused.

I should stop breaking the fourth wall, huh?

Someone knocked on the door. It was one of the maids.

"King Peter wants to give this to you, Queen Erin," The maid gave me a box and a note.

~~~~~

I was looking forward to this day years ago and I am happy that finally it will happen. I am looking forward to all the exciting adventures we will experience together.

You are my other half and now I am complete. We have a thousand years
until forever and I will be by your side unil then.

- Peter

~~~~~

I smiled as I read the note. I opened the box revealing the necklace he gave to me years ago. I must have forgotten about it after I removed it a year ago.

 I must have forgotten about it after I removed it a year ago

There was a note attached to it.

• • •

'I was wondering where it went, but fortunately I found it. Now wear it and never remove it.'

• • •

Lucy helped me wear the necklace around my neck. I actually missed wearing it. It was cute.