Chapter 1: At the Guild

Hi guys here I go with my very first story and chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guild was the one place I could relax and spend time with all my friends. My name's Lucy, I'm seventeen, and ever since I joined them, I've had nothing but adventure after adventure. And the one person I have to thank for this is none other than Natsu. If I didn't meet him when I did, I don't know where I'd be.

Right now I'm in the guild practically dying of boredom. There are no easy enough jobs for me to go on alone and Natsu isn't here. To think "I" agreed to "his" partnership, and he's not even here. Doesn't matter, the dense idiot wouldn't understand, even if I explained it to him a hundred times and imprinted it on to his brain? At the moment I'm just at the bar counter, resting my bored face flat on the shiny wooden surface.

I sighed, "Nothing to do." Not moving my face even an inch. I heard a kind gentle voice coming from the other side of the counter; it was Mira, an eighteen year old, white haired bartender.

She asked, "Why don't you go on a Job." My reply was anything but obvious,

"I can't find Natsu, and there all to annoying to go on by myself." I pouted.

"If you can't go by yourself, why not go with some others instead." The kind bartender suggested. I sat there quietly for a while, speechless of the idea of going with someone else but; Natsu.

I sat up straight and and said, "I can't, I have a responsibility to him since we're on the same team."

The polite bartender just pulled out a mischievous smile, "You're like a couple," she giggled. I shot up with a light blush, closing my eyes denying the statement.

With a cheeky medalling wink she whispered "But Natsu might really love you, Lucy." That comment caused me to freeze, my face struck with dark shades of red.

I swallowed the saliva developing in my throat and hesitantly answered, "I think... I'll pass." I still carried an unsure smile, wondering if what I'm saying is truly the way I feel.

The restless lady gave me a huge smile while joyfully stating, "I think you two would be a good match, though." Once again I denied her thought of me and Natsu ever being an item.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys these chapters may be a little short for some of your liking.