Chapter 4: What is Wrong with my Imagination

See told you I would update extremely quickly.

He he he ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bathing in the hot water of my bathtub I wondered, what I'm going to be doing about the situation I got myself into. Recollecting the event, and what he said, "come by the Sola tree in the South Gate Park tonight at eight. I have something important to talk about. Make sure you come alone," I thought, why was he of all people blushing; I don't know what to do!

"This has to be a love confession! It definitely has to be! I have to turn him down; after all, we're on the same team... I'm sorry Natsu," the thought shouted to my subconscious. I got up from the bath, wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my bedroom. Not thinking of the situation, I mistakenly decided that it was the perfect chance to wear my new dress. Putting on my black and white frilled dress, I stayed caught up in the moment, thinking that the dress would work great. My hazed mind snapped back to reality, and I jumped back in shock realising what I was doing.

"Wait this is all wrong" I shouted.

"Idiot! What the heck are you doing Lucy?! I mean... What am I going to do, what am I going to do?!" my mouth squealed. In an instant my emotions switched and I decided to do up my hair. I was shocked again realising that no matter what I tried I ended up making myself look better.

I question myself "Lucy, why are you trying to look good for him?" I thought about the question, and thought to what it would be like in the future, if Natsu and I were in fact, together. My imagination was nothing but disturbing, it was based on Natsu and I being married, with all of our children, both boys and girls looking like mini Natsu's.

When I recalled the thought of me and Natsu being married, my face started to fill the room with steam, as I slurred, "That's not how it is, that's not how it is. And why do all of our children look like him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the extremely short chapter, I couldn't continue it as much as I tried.

:(