Chapter 2: A Home of Surprise

Second chapter, sorry but it's probably really short

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the guild, down the river side to my apartment. "What was she thinking, me and Natsu, not a chance," I told myself. When I entered my apartment I was well and ready for a nice hot bath, until I noticed a certain figure with salmon hair, wearing a white scarf with a black lined square pattern.

This figure waved and joyfully yelled "Yo!" I cringed when I realised the situation. It was just Natsu, who broke into my house per usual.

While I was giving him a good yell and beating on why he shouldn't break into people homes, he stopped me and stated, "I just came here to ask you something important."

I sat down and subconsciously noted "You really love my home don't you." I froze to think about what crossed my lips; love? I thought back to earlier this day, when Mira was talking about me and Natsu.

"Oh no!" the thought came to mind,

"Could this be what he wants to talk to me about?" Natsu just continued to stare at me with a friendly yet serious gaze. It made me feel less and less comfortable about the whole situation.

I stood there shaking with red still printed on my cheeks nervously yelling "Get... Get out!"

He repeated, "But it's really important," focusing his gaze directly and my eyes.

I flinched backwards, bumping into my dresser, blushing even harder, just at the thought of what "important means."

"Is he trying to confess; he can't be, he doesn't think of me like that, does he?" I thought.

Caught up in the emotions of the moment, I covered my heavily red shaded face with both hands and yelled, "Go home!" Natsu left the room after that, and I stood there frozen. I was wondering what was going on here, and why my heart was beating so ferociously. The thought plastered itself in my head as I crawled into my bed, attempting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys again sorry but this story probably won't be very long