•Chapter 16•

Kenzie's POV

Kenzie's POV

We were on our way back, to LA. Johnny and I decided to buy a house. It's under his name but we are going to look for a house as soon as we get there.

We went on a private plane home, and went on live.

"Hey guys! Ask some questions, any." Johnny said, as I held Gabriella.

"Um, do you plan on having more kids?" I laughed as I read it.

"Um," we both said, and comments went crazy.

"No! No! I'm not pregnant again. But I don't want Gabriella very far apart from her other siblings. We still don't know but I know I wanna have kids when I'm older. When we're older." I explained, then Gabriella woke up. "Say hi," I said to her, and then she smiled.

"I love you two." Johnny said, then kissed Gabriella's cheek and my lips. "Any more questions?"

Once the live was done, I put Gabriella to sleep and then ate lunch. Once we landed, Lauren helped us since she had to come back yesterday.

I immediately went to sleep. Maddie and my mom took Gabriella to Lilia's house so me and Johnny could have some time together. Thank god! I was missing our time together. I love Gabriella to death but I love Johnny too, and I'd like my time with him be just us sometimes.

We had some fun, then cuddled in bed afterwards. "Please, no more kids for a while." I joked.

"Really? Well, we'll just have to wait." I smiled, and thought about our future.

"This sounds so crazy and stupid, but do you think we'll be together forever?" I asked with a giggle.

"What's stupid is that you don't think we'll last forever." He laughed, then looked in my eyes. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." We got up, and took a quick shower.

I put on a pair of shorts, then my bra. I put on a cropped spaghetti shirt, then heard my mom and Maddie come home.

We went downstairs, and I immediately grabbed Gabriella from Maddie's arms. "She was perfect." Maddie said, and I smiled.

"We fed her and changed her. You could just bath her and put her to sleep." My mom said, then Johnny went upstairs to get the water ready while I went to her nursery.

We bathed her, then Johnny put her clothes on while I hung up her clothes from the dryer. The next day, me, Johnny, my mom, Meredith, and Maddie all went to look at different houses.

We met up with a realtor and looked at many houses until we found the perfect one. "I love it!" I said, as I walked around more.

"This one is just a bit out of your budget at $998,000." She said, but I couldn't help but look at it in awe.