•Chapter twenty-four•

annies pov

i stood as my mom put my veil in. it was the last touch to my wedding dress. tomorrow is our wedding and, i can't wait. dolce and gabbana did my shoes and veil too, even my reception dress. my dress's corset was covered with lace, then bled through my dress, slowly becoming into silk. it hugged my body, until the end where it was loose and long. it was strapless and had a sweetheart neckline. my veil had lace at the end, and diamonds sprinkled from the bottom. the train was 12 feet, and spread out.

everyone was crying, so was i. they had the finishing headpiece as well, that went over the veil and it was a diamond crown-like headpiece, that took months to make. afterwards, we went to the penthouse where my bridal party was staying, along with the moms and kids.

our wedding was at a the beverly hilton.

our reception was inside and our dream

(there are purple flowers instead of pink in the first photo and the second had purple napkins and flowers in the large chandelier)

we all got some sleep until 6 am. we hired a chef to cook for us, while we got ready. we got our nails touched up, hair and makeup done, and our dresses touched up.

my bridesmaids dresses ended up being custom. each were a nude color. they each were the same, but had a few different things. each were long, about a 6 inch train, and a sweetheart neckline with straps. as well as it hugging their bodies until the last few feet. it was simple and i liked them simple. but each had a tweak on them that my bridesmaids got to choose.

kenzie chose a large slit up her right leg, one that showed. hayley chose it strapless. paige wanted it to show her back, so we made it backless. jayden chose a white belt. lilia chose a small slit on her left leg. brec chose her dress to have a hidden pocket on the inside of her dress to fit her phone. and katie chose a gold belt. hayden did a similar thing with the groomsmen. each had a different flower in their pocket, and socks. hayden wanted crazy socks.

caden had dark blue socks with gucci on it. johnny had black Louis Vuitton socks with gold prints. rush had pink socks with mine and hayden's faces on it. i don't know but it's hilarious. hunter had his book on it. jimmy had rock your hair on his. and dylan had the word adventure on his.

i took the longest, getting my hair and makeup done. my hair was down, and curled. then my ahir stylist put it half up, in a half ponytail. once my hair and make were done, i stood up and walked to the separate room where my dress was at along with all the bridesmaids dresses and my reception dress.

i walked in, and saw it right there. perfectly laid out, and behind it were the bridesmaids dresses. the camera crew and photographers got my reaction, i started crying, thankful long not ruining my makeup. i put on the dress, with help of course, then my parents came in first, seeing me there as the designers laid out the dress perfectly.

my mom was in tears, same with my dad. my dad was wearing a black tuxedo, and my mom was wearing a red dress. my mom put in the long veil, which was even longer than my train. my dad then got the diamond tiara like headpiece, and placed it on me.

"here you go." one of the designers said, handing me my necklace. caleb's thumbprint. i kissed it, then put it on.

kenzie came in, having to go under my dress to put on my shoes for me. they weren't too tall since i loved the height between me and hayden. "wow. today, you're gonna be married like me." kenzie said, both of us crying as she held my hands.

haydens pov

the sounds of the shot glasses clinking, then we all took it. i was hella nervous. i got my makeup done, even though i hated it, it made me look better for the most important day of my life, besides my children being born.

my hair was being touched up, nothing special unlike the others, since annie requested new to leave it like normal. she loved my natural curls. johnny pulled me aside, away from everyone else.

"today is yours and annies day." johnny told me, taking out something from his pocket. he handed me my jewelry, the gucci ring, my chains. "take advantage. today is all about your love to one another." he took out a tissue. "here." he handed me the clear glass, that i wrote my vows on. "me and kenzie do this thing where whenever we get into a fight, we look up at the top of our bed and see our family, and our vows."

"thanks man." i hugged him, and he pat me on my back. "this couldn't have happened without you."

we entered the main area again, seeing everyone was heading towards the limos. i cuffed my sleeves, then straightened my suit.

"today's the day." i whispered to myself, then headed to the limo.