On the search for mitch! (Chapter 15)

Mitch's POV

Where am I..what appended..where's Jerome?..these questions flooding my mind,draining me from proper thoughts like how I'm going to get out of where ever iam.

"HELLO?!" I call out,shivering from the sudden blast of cool air."Hello...Mitchell Hughes..." Dark voiced person growled behind me the sound of hard steel boots smashing into the ground."you may be confused about this..but here's the deal I got 2 people you know here...you have two chances...you can save one and kill the other as a sacrifice.." I growled...

"MITCH BIGGUMS HELP" Jerome screamed,the blindfold was removed and all I could see is Jerome and someone else tied up against the wall.i looked down at my self...iv been beaten..whip marks,scratches and bruises covers my body,legs and chest...but that sparked another question..why am I half naked?..

"Jerome Robert actie" it growled,grabbing the knife next to Jerome."or..." H continued saying 'or' as h pulled a red tarp over,revealing someone I thought I'd never see again..

Kylie..(is that's he's sisters name?..eh..)

"MITCH OH MY GOD" Kyle screamed,squirming."Mitch who's this..." Jerome said sadly,ears going back..I think he might know..

"I'm he's sister and who are you?!" She yelled rudely,wow me and her have real different traits.."excuse me?" Jerome growled,he's light orange eyes turned pure blood red."this was a nice little gathering now wasn't it?..ill give you three options Mitchell.1-you choose who will die and who will live.2-you can save one and keep them forever or 3-confess something deep within your soul to BOTH and they both go free" the voice growled happily.

I sigh,looking at my beaten body..I have no other choice.."oh and just incase you lie here..." He growled,throwing a lie detected over me.(MY OWN TYPE MKAY XD IM TO LAZY TO RIGHT THAT SHIT)

"Ok you have to say 5 confessions to each..if they seem dark enough ill accept if they don't..buzz" he laughs.i sigh and stare at Kylie.

Tears flooded her eyes and she squealed,trying to get free."start!".

"Kylie!" I shout,she and Jerome looks over at me...but Jerome's expression scared me..if I confess something to him..hell for sure break up or kill me..

"Kylie remember when we were children at the farm and you had a dog that you loved so much?" I ask,she nods...well here goes nothing.."it ran away...I set it free because it was barking so much at night" I say sadly,she chokes o tears and nods sadly."uhm...ok..ugh..oh yah and the time we promised mum never to touch the...certain pills.." I say slowly,she looks up,eyes wide.

"No Mitch!" She cries,I nod sadly..."this just got interesting" the voice laughed,leaning up against a wall."I'm...not straight,iv lied to you all my life about being straight and having a girlfriend" I say softly,he smiles slightly,hiccuping from tears.

But Jerome's expression changes ever so slightly..he goes from silent,pure red eyes to growling and baring teeth.

"Two more...uhm...I was the one who...drove mums car into the house" I say fast,the voice and Kylie burst out laughing while Jerome still keeps a straight face...shit...

"And...you were..." I stop...she looks up she shakes her head violently mouthing no."yes Kylie...you were adopted.." I say,she cries softly,the chains on both mine and her hands open with a loud smashing sound and we both fall.

"Mitch!" She cries,running over to me,hugging me tight,crying into my shoulder...I feel so bad but atleast I have no more secrets to hi...SHIT I FORGOT JEROME..

"Now this fellas turn..better be carful he's already mad..." The voice says happily.i stand and walk over to Jerome..ok now I'm fucking terrified if him..

"Sorry babe...these are going to hurt me more then you.." I say sadly."first off...I was the one that fed you the poisoned fish..I didn't think you would eat it.." I say sadly."we'll four more!" The voice shouted happily.

"Before merome..." I say softly..not looking up.."me and Kylie were going out..." I say quickly."this next one I can't say infront of Kylie she's too young!" I say,the guy nods.

I grab Jerome's paws just incase and hold them above he's head,leaning in."we were never meant to have Matthew...it was..you know.." I say sadly."I'll let you skip to the last one.." The voice growled..oh shit he knows..

"Jerome please don't be mad at me..I love you and this was way before I knew you but...me and Kylie...had...sex.." I say slowly,he kicks me in the stomach,forcing me back onto my knees."you bastard...." He growls..

What have I done...

"HEY!" Kylie squeals,"now for the fun" the voice says,unleashing Jerome.

Fuck..

"DONT HURT MY BROTHER" Kylie screams,pushing Jerome off me before he could start laying into me.she can't do this herself....Jerome's older for one and he's had hella more training then she will and ever have."MITCH" she cries,Jerome laying ontop of her...wait...he's not mad at the confessions...I remember back to Matthews 10th birthday..he's basically a omega (I DONT CAAAAAAARE :D)

Mating season...

"Kylie don't hurt him! He's not trying to hurt you! He just needs help" I shout,running over.she looks over at me confused."Kylie! Don't look at me or I swear to god" I shout,she nods and closes her eyes tight..lets hope this works...

I get the rest of my somewhat clothes off except for my boxers...obviously.."Jerome!" I shout,he looks over,slowing himself movement on Kylie.

"That's right...cmer..." I say softly,leading him to the darkest corner..knowing him he's going to take this WAY to far for Kyle's innocent eyes.

-time skip to one moment later xD--SMUT BY THE WAY SMUT SMUTTY SMUT SMUT SMUT FUCK

While I continue to ride Jerome,(yes...in that way you freaks)

I keep an eye on Kylie..she's just asleep which it pretty good but where did the voice guy go?.."ugh..m..Mitch.." Jerome moaned,coming inside of me.i got off,laying next t him...he's complexity calm..thank god..

Now to get home..later..

AaaaaaAaa------:3

FUCK TYPOS IM TO TIRED 3 IN THE MORNING ON A FUCKING TUESDAYGQKEJRWERLIUGHILREUBGIULSERBLIUAEHGLD