Storm (chapter 34)

Setos POV -CONTINUED FROM LADT CHAP

"Dad pleeeease?" Kyle begged.ever since the beginning of the week he's been begging to go and see Matthew...I'm not sure why but...

"Kyle no go outside or something" I groan softly.he sighs and runs into he's room.i turn around,looking outside as dark clouds formed quickly into a bowl shape."fuck.." I muttered,standing and quickly running into Ian's and my room."Ian..Ian babe get up! Theres a storm coming and I gotta warn the other while you go and barricade the house" I say as he site up slowly.

I quickly run into Kyle room to find him laying in the middle of the floor with nothing but a blanket around him as if he fell out of the bed...

I pick him up and place him on the lounge downstairs,watching as Ian stumbled around,shutting windows and shutters."ima go warn the others stay here and if I don't come back" I say softly,he turns and whimpers."I...I should be fine" I say,quickly kissing he's cheek and running out the door.

Ian's POV half a hour later...

I sigh and look outside,raining already and wind picking up by the minute."seto please come back...now" I mutter softly,looking up at the dark,dark blue clouds.

I look around the house,making sure everything's safe from hurting anything or anyone but the only problem is,what about Kyle?...

The door in the basement starting howling from the wind bouncing off the walls In the deep area,making the door creek slightly.

"D..daddy" Kyle whimpered as he stood behind me,holding the blanket around he's head down."ky-" the lights went out as the rain got even harder,probably hail...seto...

"Dad!" Kyle screamed,running over to me.i quickly picked him up and ran over to the kitchen table tht I was using to set up a small cubby house."it's ok.." I whisper,holding him tight as thunder gets louts louder outside."what's seto?" He asked shakily.

"D...don't worry" I say,laying up against the wall.god I wish seto was holding me right now...where could he be?...Kyle fell asleep silently as the storm raged on outside.the sound of trees snapping and the house creeping made it obverse that this storm will get stronger before it gets weaker...

"S..seto" I whimpered,falling asleep somehow on 3 large pillows.

Jerome's POV

"Ok everything's locked?" Mitch asked,I nodded."boys are in the basement and is that all clear from anything?" H says,I nod."iv done everything dont worry" I sigh,leading him down to the basement.

"Stawp!" Hayden groans as Matthew playfully pounces on him."why are we down here? It's just a few dark clouds out" Matthew asked,climbing onto Mitch's lap."we're going to be hit by a large storm and we gotta be safe" Mitch says happily.loud thunder roared up in the sky,making Hayden jump and run over to me."I..." "Shhh" I hushed him."get in" I say as I notice a tree begins to sway like crazy outside the small tinted window.

Mitch crawls into the large cabinet,holding Matthew while Hayden follows quickly.i slightly close it,noticing the wind pick up."we're gonna be in here for a while" I whisper,wrapping my arm around Hayden.

"Mat" Mitch whispers,Matthew looks up slightly from Mitch's lap."wanna play with your teddy?" "Mitch?!" I say,he smiles and nods."yep I grabbed it,I know Matthew would freak without it" he says.i groan and watch as Matthew happily plays around with it.

Lets hope this storm goes quick...

Tys POV

"Adam I'm tired" I whimper,snuggling up to he's side."IK but we can't leave this area,we have a large storm above us and we can't leave skyler alone" he says."you can sleep,there's no harm in that"

I look down at skyler who peacefully fell asleep on my arm."fine" I sigh,laying back.the wind outside was loud but kept slowly fading away as I fell deeper into sleep...

(Yes it's short but hey I'm tired...)

Brices POV

"Hey derp look!" I shout excitedly as I see a small hail drop from the dark clouds."shhh I'm trying to contact Ian!" He yells,I turn around and run over to him."babe we better get going were in a restraint near the shore,were gonna get killed" I say,wrapping my arms around him.

"F..fine" he says softly,running along with me as I guid him into the back room."sit here" I say as he kneels down inbetween a few crates.i turn the light off making the room become very dark and wary.he whimpered and snuggled down as the wind outside got louder,faster and harder."hush...it's ok" I say happily.

"It's not ok...we're gonna die and if anything Ian and seto are probably going to die to!" He whimpers,I smile slightly."I'm falling to pieces,but I need this your my fault my weakness,when did you turn so cold?" I sung softly,he calmed a little.

"You cut me down to the bone,now your dancing all over my soul,falling to pieces,but I still stay because your yhr only thing I know.wont you take me home~" I continued.(I MESSED THE LYRICS UP,FUCK)

He calmed down,loosing he's grip of my arm.i lay down and pull him with me."just go to sleep" I say softly,he nods slightly as he falls asleep slowly.

Goodbye horror world..

--------

Well...had hail and that's what inspired me xD no joke everything I wrote is true but not the hurricane part...

I fell asleep during class...got into shit....

Eh

IDC

BAAAAAAI