Can we be fixed? (Chapter 29)

Ok let's start off with this thingy-

Noones POV

While Ian and seto got brice and derp together to talk the other 4,merome and skylox were playing with the children."brice it's fine..." Seto said trying to calm brice down since he was hiding behind seto,walking very very slowly.

"Derp he never meant it,he probably got scared" Ian whispered,holding derps hand as the two walked into the living room."but what if he hits me again and plus he likes seto" derp whimpered,gripping Ian's hand tighter."we'll then...he will have to live without someone because I'm with seto" Ian said happily.

While Ian sat derp down and seto sat brice down,derp and brice looked at both Ian and seto to see what was happening."uhm?" Derp said unsure."what are we doing?" He asked softly."well for one brice is still a little scared and upset withy he fact he hit you so he won't talk without probably crying" seto said softly,grabbing brices hand."we'll let you two talk,me and seto will be back down here later AND NO KILLING EACHOVER" Ian yelled making all 3 of them jump.

Ian smiled and ran off into the other room with seto following behind quickly."let's hope this works" seto says,turning the walkie talkie on that he left in the living room with brice and derp.

About 3 minutes later the awkward silence was broken by derps sudden cough,"so...wait" brice said finally seeing derps cuts,that's why he was always holding he's arm."d..derp?" Brice asked softly,getting up.ian snuck around the corner watching the two as brice got up and walked over to derp.

Ian's POV

"Derp what did you do to yourself?" Brices asked,pulling derp into a hug."I...I...ever since you took me to the beach that's when you stopped holding me at night and looking at seto and giving him more attention then me...that's why" derp said shakily.brice gently took derps arm,making he's sleeve fall to find 6 more deep cuts from when I last cleaning him up."d..derp..." Brice said softly,picking him up.

Derps POV lawl KILL ME

He...he's...what's? ...

He Pulled me into the same kind of hug he did when we were at the beach,a loving one...one that I haven't felt in years.."derp please don't hurt yourself,I can't live without you" he whimpered,holding me tighter.i nodded softly and hugged back.

But now what?...it was only a few hours ago that he hit me and now he's hugging me?..."what about seto.." I ask softly,"were just friends" he whispered,picking me up."come on let's get your arm cleaned before you get infected" he said softly.

Once we were in the bathroom he turned the water on and looked at me strangely,seeing that I was still whimpering from the sudden flash of emotions."come on" he said softly,helping me get my shirt off without hurting my arm."let's get you cleaned up" he said happily.

After a few moment I had nothing else on but a towel,keeping me warm while he adjusted the water tempter."don't worry it won't burn you,it's just warm" he said,leading me into the shower with him.i couldn't bare having water on my arm while watching the blood so I hugged him while the water done its work.

When we were done he turned the water off and led us back to the bedroom,seto must've cleaned the blood...good...

"Just lay down,ill lock the door so no one can come in" he said softly,locking it a i laid down."want to do it slow or non at all.." He asked,I shrugged as he climbed ontop of me.

He leaned down,pulling me into a soft kiss that turned into a full on make out session.but we kept it slow for now.i soon begin to fall asleep while he softly kisses my neck trying to find the once was hickey that he left 10 years ago."good night derp" he said softly,biting my neck before laying next to em."night.." I whispered,falling asleep.

----

Sorry nor sorry..

I gave you's a long chapter yesterday and today I got something that ALL girls will get during there life's...yes girls...you know what I mean....anyway.

Yep jut wanted to clear that up so if I get a bit...strange or start adding certain things don't worry cause once this hell goes away it'll be back to normal

Jerome:wait what were me and Mitch doing?

Me:SHIT THE FUCK ERPPPP

Jerome:what have I done?

Me:YOU....I DONT KNOW BUT I LIKE ABUSING YOU FOR SOME REASON...

Jerome:k....?

Mitch:HNFGNIWLRFVNJKSHFRBHJKFSBVIL.L

me:see Jerome...YOU BROKE MITCH YOU SLUT

Jerome:no you typed that...

Me:When?...

*explodes*

Me:SEE JEROME U MAKE ME DO THIS

Jerome:noice! Massive mining hole!