Chapter 52 What are you doing here?

One week later

Louis' POV -

I was playing my piano when I heard the doorbell ring. I know, for a football freak like me, it's kinda weird right? But nonetheless, I like playing it. It soothes my mind. Only it's betraying me terribly nowadays. All I can think about is how Ari once told me that she could play piano and despite the inner battle in my head that I should hate her or not, I'm very busy imagining scenarios where she'd be playing it and I'd just be listening.

I sighed as I heard whispers outside of the room. It's probably Zayn and Ni asking Emily, to let them in. Not to mention Emily was my babysitter when I was four and now she works as a cook in the house.

As for Ni and Zayn, I haven't talked to either of them since I arrived. I haven't talked to anyone if I have to be honest. I didn't have the heart to tell anyone that I broke up with her. That I got cheated on. Again.

"Who is it-" I said as I turned the door knob but I was cut off as the door opened, making Aria's hand slip as I held her to keep her from falling.

Wait, what?

"Hi.." she smiled awkwardly and I frowned. "See, I told you he'd be just fine.." she said looking at Emily who was looking at us mischievously, which made me follow her gaze. It was on my hand, which was still on Aria's waist, which she was clutching in hers.

Oh.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stepped back and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll leave you two be" Emily smiled and left.

"What do you think I'm doing here?" she asked back.

"I don't know, maybe you be you lost the way or something" I replied leaning against the doorframe and she sighed.

"I'm not lost, I came here to get my boyfriend back" she said.

"We broke up Ari- Aria I mean" I said making her sigh again.

That's when I noticed the dark circles under her pretty blue eyes. Her eyes were dull as well. I would say she was sick if I didn't know better. But all these things didn't suppress her beauty. She looked as gorgeous as the first time I saw her.

"I know, and I told you that we'll talk and sort it out"

"What if I don't want to?" I said as I walked out of the room, intentionally bumping my shoulder into hers.

"Then why were you crying..?" she asked following me into the living room.

"Because I was upset and angry.. why do you think people cry?" I said rolling my eyes as I sat on the sofa. I didn't miss the small smile which crossed her lips. The smile I could've died for. I still can, honestly.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry Louis.. I know that I messed up real bad but I'm here to fix things"

"It can't be fixed Aria.. if it could, I would've fixed it asap and spent this stupid vacation with you" I replied and she sighed. "I don't want to talk about it, not now, not ever" I said. She didn't say anything just kept looking down.

"You said you loved me.." she almost whispered.

"I still do.. I'm not sure about getting over you anytime soon or ever for that matter" I said, tears forming in my eyes. "It's not that I don't miss you Ari, believe me.. I really do.. but I can't give you another chance, what I saw or more specifically what I heard, was unfortunately very clear to me" I said.

"Louis, I don't love Zack, if anything I hate him.. so much.." she said, teary eyed as well. "I don't know why it happened.. I was so drunk that I couldn't make out who it was.."