Chapter 34 Can I help?

Louis' POV -

I woke up at around 6 a.m. when I realized that I wasn't in my room, but in Aria's room.

Talking about Aria, she was peacefully sleeping in my arms and I found myself smiling at the sight.

Last night, we decided to watch a movie after having dinner which soon turned into a make out session but when I tried to roll us over, we fell down from the bed. Good thing that Aria was on top so she didn't get hurt. My back though, hurts a bit. But the pain is endurable. Thank god she's light. She panicked after what happened so we just cuddled and around 1 a.m. she was asleep after asking me hundred times if I'm okay or not.

She's so cute when she cares about me.

With that she shifted in my arms. She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiled and then closed her eyes again.

"Good Morning, love" I said and she sighed.

"Good Morning" she replied and sat up. "What time is it?" she said, still sleepy.

"6 o'clock" I replied and she lied back down and snuggled up to my chest.

"Ari?" I asked.

"It's summer vacation, I don't want to wake up just yet" she said and I sighed.

"Alright, I'll be back in some time" I said as I got up.

"Don't leave please.." she said, her eyes were still closed.

"I'll just take 10 minutes Cupcake, I'll be back before you even know" I said as I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"Come fast" she said as I left the room.

-------------

Aria's POV -

I was downstairs making coffee, when I felt two hands encircle my waist.

Louis.

"Hey" I smiled and he left a trail of kisses on my neck.

"You look beautiful today" he whispered as he turned me around. Trapping me in his arms.

"In these?" I chuckled lightly lightly pointing to my clothes, which was a full sleeve shirt and shorts.

"You look beautiful in everything" he said coming closer, his lips brushing mine, keeping his hand on my waist and wrapping my hands around his neck.

I smiled and as soon as we were to to kiss, someone cleared their throat, making us pull away quickly.

"Morning Ari, Morning Louis" Mom said and I looked down.

"Good Morning.." he said smiling nervously.

"I see your morning seems good Louis" she teased but he just nervously chuckled.

"Umm, yeah.. are you going to make pancakes today?" he asked and she smiled.

"Yes, sweetheart and I'll make extra for you so don't you worry" she said.

"Can I help?" he asked and she nodded.

"Ofcourse, only if you aren't busy though" she said looking at me and I looked away.

"I'm not busy at all, I'll help" he said and looked at me.

"I'll help too" I said and she grinned.

--------------

After breakfast, Louis told Mom and Dad about our relationship and it went well. Dad was quite impressed because Louis was honest enough to tell them and Mom already loves him, she said that she saw that coming.