Unknown Relationship

SpongeBob's POV
Aw shit, why did I decide to go into Sandy's dome fucking titty shape house without my fish tank..!? Fuck in like 15 minuets I'm dead if I don't get some of that good water, and I don't care where it's from.... the outside, a vase, some fucking tap water, whatever I don't care! "Sponge Bob, Sponge Bob stop acting fucking crazy again you sick fuck, or I'll yeet you in the dick!" Oh shit sorry, I was thinking of how fucking cute you are UWU, I say with a smile.
Sandy's POV
Shittt, when he makes that cute fucking anime face I feel like the angels are touching me. COME ON DUMMY STOP PASSING OUT! Since my partner is passing out for no god damn reason I yeet him in the dick, then Sponge Bob passes out but I thought he was faking... Hey... cut it out, that's not funny... I touch his forehead that fucker is dry. I exam his body, I realize he isn't wearing his FUCKING TANK FISH BOWL SHIT THING! I do the Naruto run to my closet and I put on my suit so I can go outside, and I grab my fish's tank and I throw my fish into my bathtub that still has water in it... After when I grab that tank bowl fucking thing I do the Naruto run again to the outside and get a big scoop of water and I yeet it onto SpongeBob's head. I sit there watching him on the ground, waiting for him to wake up. All the sudden I hear a ring, isn't from my phone because I have no friends, shit. I grab SpongeBob's phone and I see that Patrick is calling him. I don't pick up the phone, I just let the call go into voicemail or whatever it's called. I know Patrick calls Spongebob everyday but why? I pick up SpongeBob's phone carefully and quietly and I put the password into his phone. But I didn't take a good look of the lock screen because it's me, ew, I'm fucking ugly. But once I put that password in I look at SpongeBob's home screen and I see FUCKING PATRICK IN KNEE HIGH HEELS WITH FISHNETS ON A POLE WINKING AT ME! I struggled to hold the phone while it was bouncing around my hands while I was in shock, and I couldn't hold back the tears, it was too hard... all I can think about is SpongeBob is secretly dating Patrick. All the sudden I hear SpongeBob groaning so I put his phone back where I found it and whipped away my tears and just stared at him.