The Truth

SpongeBob's POV
What the hell just happened...? How the hell did this fish tank get on my head even though I'm a square. Scratch that thought why is Sandy crying, is it because she thought I was dead, no it can't be that. I sit up and stared back at Sandy confused. "Hey, why are you crying...?" I asked. "I'm just happy you're okay." Sandy replied with a sigh and a smile on her face.I look over to my left and noticed I got a miss call from Patrick, "Hey Sandy let me call Patrick real quick, he's probably stuck in his rock again. I'll be back" I said. "Oh okay... don't leave alone for too long" Sandy said with a sexually voice along with a wink. I got the chills when she winked at me, I might have squirted too a little. I just say "Okay" while I walked away my ass cheeks were clapping for her. Her face turned pink and she got sweaty. I walked out of the titty dome to talk to my sexy ass boyfriend and see what's wrong.
Patrick's POV
"WHAT THE FUCK SPONGEBOB WERE YOU GETTING A HAND JOB OR SOME SHIT!?" Patrick said in his retarded voice, "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'LL  ALWAYS PICK UP MY PHONE CALLS BECAUSE IM YOUR PIMP BITCH!" Patrick cries, Spongebob replied "I'm so sorry Patrick. I was hanging out with Sandy and I pasted out because I forgot my titty tank." Patrick said sorry for screaming at him then Spongebob accepted him. While the couple were talking about how they're going to have steamy sex tonight, Sandy was listening with her ear on the dome thing from the other side in tears....

"So it's true that they're dating..." Sandy whispered in a low voice, "Guess I have to change that...." Sandy then smirks.