#FanGirl

Hello Humanoids! :]

Simple story from amateur writer. I hope, some will appreciate my ideas and effort. This story may not be as good as other but this is a fruit of my imagination as a fangirl. If you are a Belieber, you might read some familiar words, names and infos. Inspiration ko lang ang pagiging Belieber ko but this story was afar from what happening to reality and to me as a fan. Pagtyagaan ang typos and wrong grammar. Tandaan! Ako'y hamak na baguhan. XD Yun lang, i hope you'll like it. Love. Love.

Chapter 1

"His World"

"Thanks for the night Baby" she grab my head and kiss me again.

And of course, i respond to her kisses. She start to unbotton my polo but i stopped her.

"Stop baby, i have to go" i said it while caressing her cheek.

"B-but.."

"Shhhhhhh!" I put my finger in her lip. Tsss.. Eager than ever.

"I need something to do okay baby?" she nodded and i gave her a peck for the last time.

I pick up my things and get out of the room.

..Krriiing

My phone rings as i headed off to the elevator. Pulling out my phone from my pocket, irritating voice welcomed me.

"Jaxon?! Where the heck are you?! You're late to your guesting, the staff are now pissed off!" naaah! he's shouting again. I move the phone away from ear.

"I'll be there for an hour" i replied.

"What the heck?! They can't wait for that long... *toot*toot*

I end up the call. He's so annoying.

*Ting

I wear my glasses before walking off to the Elevator. I've seen my honey staying calm and pretty in the corner of the parking lot. I walk toward her.

"How are you honey?" i caress it's scratch-free-window. I fish out the car key from my pocket and open the car. Yeah, my car,my Electric Fisker Karma, she's hot and she's my honey.

I hit up my car engine and take off of that building.

I turn on my player and the song start to play. My song fills the atmosphere in my car. Yeah, my song.

I am a solo-performing artist and held by a renowned Entertainment company in Asia. I do sing and act as well. People do admire me. People always around and gives me attention.

Good looking, have a good voice and compassionate man. The image i build up for all of the people.

They're all got blinded by my concealed personality.

Fans chase and crave after me. Girl fans to be exact. They want me. They want to get me. They want my body.

In my world, women was just a toy. Get one, used it then dump it. Easy thing.

Their minds was just full of erroneous fantasies. Whole piece of crap! By just merely thinking of it, disgust runs through my body.

They are all the same, all useless-junk. No one can blame me for thinking this way, being raised by a horrendous and anguished episodes of life is not easy. Images of the past flashes like a lightning in my mind, i cock my head in one side and slightly shake it to take away the anxiety.

I just speed up the car and the engine roars to silent evening of the expressway.

As i enter the network building i slow down and park my honey carefully.