On Tour (Dua's pov)

Alright so yes, I deleted the last part of these because I got an idea just now. It'll all play out eventually just wait for it hehe☺️.

Also yes, this is gonna be more chapters. If u have a request please lmk and ill make it happen!

~

Okay well, we just finished the first week of tour and so far its been great. The shows have been amazing, the fans make me so happy everyday and besides that I also get to travel the world for the upcoming 27 days. Y/n and I haven't talked since the beginning of tour though and it kind of freaks me out. What if something happened to her? It's only been a few days and normally I wouldn't be so worried, but y/n is special to me. 'Dua?' I look up from my phone and saw Liam, my managers assistent, standing in the door opening. 'Hi Liam. What is it?' He took that as an invitation to step in the room and went to sit next to me. 'Hi I just wanted to come check up on you. You seem so down lately.' I giggled at him for being so worried. 'Liam we've only had a few shows so far, its been a week. No offense but I barely know you.' I told him giggling. His stare was stuck on me for a second before he snapped out of his trance I supposed. 'No yeah I know its- its just, usually ur so happy and you know-.' I nodded at him telling him I did. I understood what he meant. 'Wanna join me with the others?' He offered, but I shook my head no, I wasn't ready for some reason. 'Maybe I'll stop by later though.' He nodded and stood up again saying one last bye before he fully left the room. Liam always had this flirty vibe around him and by then I just figured that it was his way of being nice to people. Although I never saw him do that to others.

My mind wondered back to y/n after I finished another episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It was 1 am by now. Luckily this series took me away from the world for a minute. I knew I couldn't sleep, not with her on my mind at least. I wanted to start another episode when suddenly I heard a thud behind me.

'What the-.'

I turned around in my bed but didn't see anything to my surprise. Maybe I just- NO there it was again. What the hell?

'Rina? Rina this isn't funny and you know it.' I begged.

I just laid still in my bed for what felt like hours, but was only like 10 minutes I guess. 'Hello?' I asked to make sure I was just imagining things and there really was noone. Right before I wanted to turn on my side to try and get some sleep again I heard that thud again. I heard people giggling outside of the bus and that was the moment I really got scared. Fuck that, I thought. I got up and sneaked over to one of the windows. I could see a light moving rapidly, which I asumed was a flashlight. 'Camila?' I whispered to myself. What was she doing here? She was laughing and, which explained a lot, held a basketball in her hands. She threw it over to someone who caught it, but I couldn't see their face. What the actual fuck was going on here? Why was Camila and some girl randomly playing basketball in front of my tour bus? They had no reason to be here. Except a show maybe, but it was 1:30 am by now and that clearly didn't explain things. I opened the door of the bus and carefully stepped down the stairs. 'Oh shit.' It was only then that I noticed that I was tired. Like, really tired, and I slowly rubbed my eyes before opening them to see 2 figures in front of me. 'What the hell is going on here?.' I groggily asked, my voice raspy from the lack of sleep.

'No you say something!' I heard one whisper at the other. 'Look Camila I know it's you ok, just tell me what's going on I'm tired.' She sighed and stepped closer making the lights from inside the bus reveal her face to me again. 'Dua! Hi uhm-.' Who was the other chick next to her? I was so confusion. 'Lo help me out please.' She said defeated and another person stepped out into the light: Lauren Jauregui. I was even more confused now. 'Dua! Hi, uhm we were just checking out the venue real quick. We're having a show here next week so we figured that we should stop by to see what it's like.' I snorted. 'At 2 am you mean?' She was taken back for a moment. 'Yeah! We were at the studio just now and Mark let us have some free time.' I still don't know Mark is by the way. If this was a lie, Lauren was pretty good at it. 'Ok well, just uhm.' I still didn't believe that whole crap but I was tired so I didn't care anymore. 'Just keep it down with the ball okay? I can hear it all the way inside.' They nodded defeatingly and I finally made my way back inside into my bed. 'What the fuck.' I mumbled again before I eventually drove off into a peaceful slumber.

———————
currently looking for inspiration to write a new book!! if you have a request let me know!