On Tour (Lauren's pov)

*NOT PROOFREAD*

(Recap from Dua's pov:

'Lo help me out please.' She said defeated and another person stepped out into the light: Lauren Jauregui. I was even more confused now. 'Dua! Hi, uhm we were just checking out the venue real quick. We're having a show here next week so we figured that we should stop by to see what it's like.' I snorted. 'At 2 am you mean?' She was taken back for a moment. 'Yeah! We were at the studio just now and Mark let us have some free time.' I still don't know Mark is by the way. If this was a lie, Lauren was pretty good at it. 'Ok well, just uhm.' I still didn't believe that whole crap but I was tired so I didn't care anymore. 'Just keep it down with the ball okay? I can hear it all the way inside.' They nodded defeatingly and I finally made my way back inside into my bed. 'What the fuck.' I mumbled again before I eventually drove off into a peaceful slumber. )

~

'Shit lo, that was almost it for us.' Camila hissed as she was frantically walking ahead of me. 'I thought she was gone clubbing? That's what he said right?' I had quicken my pace to keep up with her. 'Camz.' I tried to get her attention.

'What if she had seen her? I mean, what if she would have walked in right there?' She pointed out. Damned I mumbled to myself as I grabbed her arm and turned her around. 'Camz.' She looked at me in shock. 'It's fine. She didn't suspect anything.' I tried to calm her down, but her look changed from surprised to frustrated instead.

'How do you know that for sure?' She was right, I didn't know anything. 'I don't Camz, but recapping the whole situation doesn't help us out here.' She nodded understandingly. 'Now love, get your phone so we can call y/n and fix this mess.'

A few minutes later we had explained everything to y/n. See, the plan was to get y/n into Dua's bus and surprise her when she'd come back from a show or something. Obviously that didn't work out great so far. I shot a look over at Camila, phone at her ear, who was intensely staring into the distance biting her lip. Fuck, she always does that and it drives me insane.

'Ye-yeah.' I mouthed a 'what?' to her, but she wouldn't budge. 'Mhm. Ok.' A few more of that and she finally hung up. 'What did she say?' She grabbed my hand dragging me into the venue. 'Y/n is here.' Wait, what? 'Are you serious? What about Mark?' I put my arm around her shoulders trying to sound seriously worried. 'There is no Mark, remember?' She giggled innocently and that was it for me. I swiftly had her trapped against the wall in 2 seconds. 'I saw that lip-bite babe.' I whispered into her ear. 'Oh you mean, this?' I quickly kissed her before she had the chance to get me even more frustrated. 'You have no idea what you're doing to me.' She laughed into the kiss afterwards and I stopped to look at her with confusion all over my face. 'But lo, I do know what I'm doing to you.' She put her hand on my collar and before I knew it I was against the wall with her having me trapped now. 'This is how its going to go down. Y/n is coming over right now with the intention to surprise Dua in her sleep and shit. Got it?' I quickly nodded. 'So what we are going to do is the following, mamacita.' I gulped. Uhm ok that just gave me chills. 'There's a bathroom over there and I thought maybe-.' I tried keeping in my laughter and thought I succeeded, but Camila noticed. She dropped her shoulders in frustration. 'What?' I saw her pouting at me. How did she go from 'hot latina' to 'Idk what a bottom is' so fast? What universe do I live in?

'Oh nothing it's-,' I looked at her for a second, 'it's just that you really are a rebel today huh?' I said laughing a bit. She still seemed to be confused though. I pointed at the bathroom, but she still didn't get it. 'Well- what did you want to go to the bathroom for?' Her eyes darted to the bathroom and back to me. 'Uhm, to go pee?' She said clearly oblivious about the whole thing. It was silent for a moment before I bursted out into laughter. 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry babe. It's just-' I couldn't hold it in anymore. 'for a mere second I seriously thought you wanted to have sex with me in a bathroom.' I was still trying to catch my breath again when I saw Camila with her hands on her hips, giving me an impression that she was offended. I just looked at her with confusion in response. 'What?' She pursed her lips. 'Why is that so funny?' She said pointing back to the bathroom. 'Wha- uhm.' I gulped out. Shit.

'Guys!' Oh my god, an angel literally came from the sky to save me right there. 'I've seriously been looking for you eve-ry-where.' She said waving her hands around. 'Sorry we got a little distracted.' I told her apologetically. 'Come on, we need to go.' She said motioning for us to follow her. 'Go where?' I was so confused man. 'You'll see. Now come on we need to hurry.' And so she walked ahead of us seeming to be in a rush for something that I still didn't know shit about. 'Camz, I thought she was going to-.' She suddenly interrupted me. 'Yeah well certain things don't go the way we thought they would, now do they Lauren?' Her eyes pierced into mine. 'Look camz I'm sorry-.' Next thing I knew her hand was on my mouth and she was wearing a smug smile as she whispered. 'It's ok Lo, I'll just save the 'peeing' for another time.' Then she walked away with a satisfied smirk on her face.

It took me a few seconds, but I finally came back to my senses and ran after her. 'I know you're trying to make that sound hot, but it really doesn't!'

————————
currently looking for inspiration to write a new book!! if you have a request let me know!