One

I was alone my mom works all around the world so I don't see her much. So to break in the new house I had a party just before school stared. I called my old friend Jenny and told her to text people my address and what time. She did as I said.

I went to the store to pick up some things like cups, chips, and beer. I got home and took out the Bowles and put the chips in them. I got a text from Jenny saying she was on her way. She arrived shortly after I had gotten everything ready. We were seating on the couch talking about my time way when I heard the doorbell ring. "Come in!" I shout a group of people walk in and behind them anther group I didn't know who they were but I knew they were from around here.

It was a short party because some idiot broke my lamp so I told everyone to get out. Plus tomorrow was a school day and I have to get some type of sleep.

I woke up to the Sun in my eyes. I remove to blanket I was sleeping under I grab my phone of my nightstand. I walked into the bathroom and took my hair out of the ponytail it was in I took a shower and got dressed I headed for my limo when I got an text from Jenny saying she wanted to walk to school with me I told the limo guy I wanted to walk and he drove away. And ya I know its weird be friends with someone younger than me but Jenny and I became friends trough her brother Dan. I was in the same grade as him and still are and we became friends but he started hanging out with Vanessa and less with me so I would talk to Jenny. And that's how we are friends.

I walk up to her place she's waiting out side for me talking to Dan. "hey long time no see" she runs up and hugs me I hug her back it felt nice. She let go of me and grabbed my hand she lead me to Dan who was just standing there. "so your back" he looks me straight in the eyes " ya.... I guess" I look at the ground trying to not make eye contact. " Good!" I look up from the ground to see him smiling at me I look at Jenny who is rolling her eyes. " Lets go!"

When we got there I hugged Jenny good by and followed Dan. He showed me where my classes where. The rest of the day was ok nothing happened. Jenny had to stay back to finish a test so Dan and I had time to talk. " So you got a girlfriend yet" I say knowing he doesn't. He rolls his eyes and changes the subject. We got interrupted by a girl she had on a head band like she was five. I looked at her confused I knew who she was but I didn't care. "Dan Humphrey I'm impressed you have better taste than I thought." She looks me up and down I do the same.  "Hi I'm Hannah and you are?" I say trying to act like I don't know who she is. "Blair" she takes her eyes off of Dan and on to me. She starts to speak when I cut her off. " we should get going" she sighs and gets in a limo.

Sorry it's short. No shade to Blair she's my fav character but you know it's Blair ok bye ✌